Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Ross Lyon didn't win a flag as a coach.. shocking football to watch
Not in hindsight. His St Kilda side looks like a freewheeling machine kicking goals for shits and giggles compared to modern football. In 18/22 games they kicked 15 goals worth.

Last year Richmond done 10/22.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Good on him for getting on with it... lot of farm work needed right now as the agricultural industry isn't stopping one bit. Can imagine his skillset of intelligence, fitness and hard work would make him great at it almost regardless of what sort of farming he is doing.

Buddha was pretty settled in Adelaide before moving to Collingwood
Would take him back at port over a fair whack of our current assistants
I don't get the love for Buddha. Every time he opened his mouth he just didn't seem that bright.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Literally anyone with a bit of football experience and fitness.
Goldsack can do it since there is no SANFL games this year. Was a runner during the intra-club match as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Upset a Crows fan earlier today. I mentioned that our son was discharged from hospital on day 269 - she wasn't impressed when I said that even the Crows had won a game since he was admitted.

Head doctor at the cats in there premiership era
Really? The 2007 one with Dank et al?
*s sake, if so we really were robbed then.

They went with the 2014 PF loss for us, but it could have been a certain decision the club made 3 years later...

Adelaide losing the 2017 grand final isn't a sliding door lol. They got thumped. They were a long way off. It's more like a giant hole in the wall.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back