Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is also hugely unfair to anyone innocent.
Apparently the courts ruled that it's more important to look after the brand of the business than allowing the employee to come to work.

They're still getting paid, you could sue for loss of future income possibly though

Apparently the courts ruled that it's more important to look after the brand of the business than allowing the employee to come to work.

They're still getting paid, you could sue for loss of future income possibly though
No way of proving it.
The courts are the problem both ways.

Ali Clarke on her breakfast show on ABC this am was interviewing a lawyer about the Crows camp.
He fully expects players to take action against the AFL and Crows over the camp.
He said at the moment because they are still involved in AFL they are holding fire due to fear of retribution , careers ending prematurely, not being able to get AFL jobs in the future.
He said there is a six year window, not a three year one for them to take action
Pretty good interview. Will try to get a link when available.

At the end of the interview Ali said that her husband, Matthew was pretty shocked with what has come out that happened to some players

Ali Clarke on her breakfast show on ABC this am was interviewing a lawyer about the Crows camp.
He fully expects players to take action against the AFL and Crows over the camp.
He said at the moment because they are still involved in AFL they are holding fire due to fear of retribution , careers ending prematurely, not being able to get AFL jobs in the future.
He said there is a six year window, not a three year one for them to take action

At the end of the interview Ali said that her husband, Matthew was pretty shocked with what has come out that happened to some players

Was Clarke not involved with the club then????

Prepare for the worst forward line in AFL history

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Billy Frampton will legitimately be their best forward for the next couple of weeks. Would be fifth in line as a KPF if he was still here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he was at the club I find it very hard to believe he did not know what occurred!
It could simply be that Matthew Clarke did know what occurred, and simply didn't discuss it with his wife because of her role in the media.

Its stops her from having to sit there and make decisions about whether or not to report what he's told her.

And she doesn't ask him about the details about the camp, so that he doesn't have to sit there and make choices about lying to his wife or not.

Billy Frampton will legitimately be their best forward for the next couple of weeks. Would be fifth in line as a KPF if he was still here.

Good luck into him. He moved to get more opportunity, he’s now got it.
He now has the chance to string a few games together which he never really got with us
Whether or not he deserved it with us is debatable, but now he’ll get a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I listened to that - lawyer was Greg Griffen.

I must admit I was impressed by Ali Clarke - she was asking the questions you would want. Wasn’t a 5aa type interview (5aa would never of had a lawyer on discussing if the crows could be sued for starters).

I have heard Ali before when talking crows headquarters in the parklands and she was more of an ambassador in that situation.

I listened to that - lawyer was Greg Griffen.

I must admit I was impressed by Ali Clarke - she was asking the questions you would want. Wasn’t a 5aa type interview (5aa would never of had a lawyer on discussing if the crows could be sued for starters).

I have heard Ali before when talking crows headquarters in the parklands and she was more of an ambassador in that situation.
Yes I thought the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back