Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the fu** is this?

They're not going to ******* war mate. Talk about hyperbole.

Whateley floated the idea on 360 that he wanted all AFL football fans to give a collective 'round of applause' five minutes before the start of tonight's game... you know, like the UK was doing for the NHS over there (healthcare workers).

I sh!t you not. Talk about needing to get some perspective sheesh!

Whateley floated the idea on 360 that he wanted all AFL football fans to give a collective 'round of applause' five minutes before the start of tonight's game... you know, like the UK was doing for the NHS over there (healthcare workers).

Wait did he unironically make that comparison?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

360 is unwatchable now he's just a big nancy.

Lol
Clarko having a good old sook in his post game presser about what a tough few days his club has had including having to play GWS iin Sydney last week.

I guess those Vic teams were expecting to play their whole season in Victoria lol.

Cracks are starting to appear and his umpire whinge hasn’t helped them win any games so far.

I hope they sink to the bottom of the ladder and remain there for years but I guess he’s planning his next player poach rather than starting from the bottom again.

Wait did he unironically make that comparison?
Not quite but jeez the way he was carrying on about their 'sacrifice' and the need to see our appreciation... fmd 🤦‍♂️

Ironically didn't seem to be that big an issue when it was just the non-vic clubs hubbing it up

So, you are saying he's good at his job?
I'm not sure the strategy would work outside of Victoria, though.

---

Lol hawks haven’t kicked 14 goals the whole season*

* probably
They have kicked 50.42:342 in all their games combined.

Averages:
- goals: 8.33
- behinds: 7.00

For comparison, with one fewer game, Port has kicked 56.57:393

Averages:
- goals: 11.20
- behinds: 11.40

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back