Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Sandful games are back at their traditional sponsor name grounds now and are capped at a maximum attendance of 1000. They can't have whatever figure the one person per two square metres rule would allow though because they haven't had their COVID-19 management plan approved by SA Health yet (what the fu** have they been doing for the last how many months?).

It looks like they're restricting entry to ticketed members only, so some clubs might struggle to get the 1000 anyway.

Does the sanfool draw over a thousand anyway?

Lol. A 50m checkside from the boundary that maybe 0.01% of all players who ever took the field could execute, bested by a novelty goal that a member of the public could do.

Will grind my gears for a few more years yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do like how the entire competition is now playing Hinkleyball. It's like Hinkley is a visionary.

I'm being told that Hinkley has had us playing like a team who has had no match practise, not much to play for, no continuity or reserves games all while under the cloud of a global health crisis for the past 5 years.

Now everyone looks like we did, that's actually really impressive. Truly.

They’re discussing and showing all the hits on fox now

Ebert is clearly going for the ball and Perryman dropped at the last moment and they were both going for the ball.

he shouldn’t get a game but probably will cause mrp. If he gets more than 1 it’s moronic

longs was a funny thing. The player came into him as he turned. There’s aspects of it that are bad but also aspects where you can understand it’s a player who got to the ball first and turned. He should only get 1 game to be honest

Shiel

this is the worst and the exact hit that the rules have been trying to stamp out. The only one that was clearly avoidable, the only one where the player made zero attempt at the ball, and the only one where the player made a decision to bump and the only one where the opponent didn’t move into the player. That should be 2-3 weeks but based on what other players have gotten before could even be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back