Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also another tidbit about the AFL coaches' votes is that Adelaide have just 13 votes total across 6 rounds, which is less than 31 individual players and 56 votes shy of the next worst Melbourne. Meanwhile, we have polled 145 of a possible 180 which is 27 more than 2nd best Collingwood.

Horrible underrating of Rozee. Blakey has done absolutely nothing to get elevated. Walsh is right though.

I mean let's face it, it's not exactly a bad list to be fifth on. It's an absolutely elite nine players in terms of skill and potential, and on a completely unrelated note it also has Chayse Jones.

Not melting too hard over that. I love Rozee at Port but I'd love any of the 4 other blokes in that top 5 too. At least he had Sam Walsh in the right spot.

Chayce Jones sticks out like an absolute sore thumb in that list, doesn't he? I wouldn't trade anyone in that top 9 for two of him.

He's a year ahead in terms of development due to the injury, surely. I'd have Max over Ben if I could take either as a 10 year player.
The list isn't constructed based on potential. If that was the case you would still have Lukosious high. Its based on exposed form.

Regardless, I think Ben has shown more potential than Max at the moment anyway. Ben's hands are ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The list isn't constructed based on potential. If that was the case you would still have Lukosious high. Its based on exposed form.

Regardless, I think Ben has shown more potential than Max at the moment anyway. Ben's hands are ridiculous.

I assumed you were wrong and went to double check this. You're actually absolutely correct, in fact it says "current form".

Lol not entirely convincing flying of the flag by Jon The Overcoat Dorotich. Looks like he was trying to hold a bear.

This article and discussion around it already happened 5 weeks ago. SEN are just deleting and reposting content.

At least there is some justification for having Rankine 3rd now, because he has actually played a game.

Lol not entirely convincing flying of the flag by Jon The Overcoat Dorotich. Looks like he was trying to hold a bear.

That was R6, 1992 - Plugger played the next week and kicked 10 goals against the Crows :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back