Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentators mentioning how the crows put a floor under them, and how they "showed something" 33 Scoring Shots to 11. Neale and Mcclugage had more scoring shots combined then the crows did.

How bad do you have to be for this to be "Showing Something"

Commentators mentioning how the crows put a floor under them, and how they "showed something" ...
2NusdOJP8HjqcafOb71CUIL0mqWklEDZTnsqe0NZT8Kqp2_mMz3oRFD1kWx6EQNPE3AZEetGT--f_98eHwf3ZBMI5Hvtph6DRTQ3eiv3ocIay748QJxP6JRHncp7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also love how you can hear more of the players too. Especially a few weeks ago with Sloane :tearsofjoy:

When he ran on yelling "How good's footy" haha.

With the balls though, it's not the lack of crowd noise, it's the altering of the stadium acoustics with all the empty seats that give the sound a real thud. You get the same thing at Sheffield Shield cricket games.

Late to the party but I don't get the Gibbs Baggers hate.

I wouldnt mind at all if I saw Dixon post "Sunnnnsss👍" or something like that from any of our players.

I mean come on they played for them for years, just cause you leave doesn't mean you wouldn't want your old mates to do well.

Late to the party but I don't get the Gibbs Baggers hate.

I wouldnt mind at all if I saw Dixon post "Sunnnnsss👍" or something like that from any of our players.

I mean come on they played for them for years, just cause you leave doesn't mean you wouldn't want your old mates to do well.
Yeah, nah. Maybe it's a generational thing. I don't like it.

Charlie Cameron becoming a genuine star forward has come out of nowhere for me. Never saw that potential/ability at the Crows.

He obviously had tricks, but his level of prolificiency (amend your dictionaries) has caught me on the hop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back