Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never support SoO I mean those colours with the SANFL logo & singing tHe PrIdE.. I'd rather support Isis

B:.........., Phil Davis, ...........

HB: Alex Keath, Jake Lever, Cam Ellis-Yolmen

C: .........., Patrick Dangerfield, Ricky Henderson

HF: Josh Jenkins, Mitch McGovern, Jack Gunston

F: Eddie Betts, , Shaun McKernan, Charlie Cameron

R: Sam Jacobs, Hugh Greenwood, Jarryd Lyons

These are the players still playing in the AFL that have left Adelaide.

Does this core of players, albeit missing a couple of positions, look better than the current Crows team? I think it most certainly does.

Ed Curnow can take that empty wing spot.

Is that even state colours or Camry colours? I thought the blues were different?
My family was involved in a lot of state level sporting activities in the 90s (most soccer) and the it always used a navy blue rather than the royal that was a part of the State of Origin gear.

Also Department of the Premier and Cabinet has this as the state colours adopted in 1982.
state-colours.jpg

So I think State of Origin was actually the outlier.

C: .........., Patrick Dangerfield, Ricky Henderson

F: Eddie Betts, , Shaun McKernan, Charlie Cameron

These are the players still playing in the AFL that have left Adelaide.

Does this core of players, albeit missing a couple of positions, look better than the current Crows team? I think it most certainly does.

Even this team looks better than the current Crows team...

B: Logan Austin, Jack Hombsch, ............

HB: Jarman Impey, Dougall Howard, Jasper Pittard

C: Jared Polec, Chad Wingard, Sam Gray

HF: Brendon Ah Chee, Jackson Trengove, Will Snelling

F: ..............., Billy Frampton, ..............

R: Paddy Ryder, Shaun Burgoyne, Ben Jacobs

Different time. Different circumstance. The AFL GF is looking like it has to be played elsewhere. The only way the AFL will be able to get any money in the door is by having Crowds. 50,000 tickets at an average of $300 a ticket is $15,000,000. That's their payment. Nothing more. fu** the MCC, fu** the Contract, fu**, the AFL, fu** the Victorian Government, fu** Eddie McGuire.
SA wont get the GF. They dont deserve it after shutting the door to to an SA hub

And dont anybody say they did it to protect South Australians from Covid-19, it could easily have been managed safely. But no! .... South Australia, The Pissant State!

SA wont get the GF. They dont deserve it after shutting the door to to an SA hub

And dont anybody say they did it to protect South Australians from Covid-19, it could easily have been managed safely. But no! .... South Australia, The Pissant State!
Having an SA hub is meaningless if we're allowing teams to FIFO to Adelaide from other hubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C: Ed Curnow, Patrick Dangerfield, Ricky Henderson

F: Eddie Betts, Shaun McKernan, Charlie Cameron

This team would quite comfortably beat the current Crows side, even without back pockets or a bench.

I don't get why people feel sorry for Nicks, nobody forced him at gun point to put his hand up for the coaching role.
I'll actually feel more sympathy for the first team that loses to the rabble that masquerades as the Adelaide Football Club. It'll be like losing to Gold Coast in 2011, or GWS in 2012.......

Posting that before playing the Eagles.

Holy * how dumb is that, like, next level dumb. Makes you wonder what they are saying in match committee and game strategy meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back