Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
to everyone who, like me, had to put up with work colleagues decorating the reception counter with crows gear before the 2017 Grand Final - now is our chance to decorate them with red, yellow and blue wooden spoons :joycat:
09102ea6ccea2b45973332307ad23d6c.jpg
2fa7f83e2c5c18b52d879678df6ffc82.jpg
il_fullxfull.1497598219_4mm1.jpg
19f34a35bad69a5880e5936b58038bea.jpg

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is awesome! I had never paid attention to the lyrics, to be honest. :D
The hilarity is she's tried to justify subsequently that it was intentionally ironic that there was actually zero irony in the song, rather than she just didn't understand what irony meant.

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

CARLTON has moved to lock in gun defender Jacob Weitering for the long term, with the No.1 pick signing a mega-contract extension.

The important Blues backman has enjoyed a stellar 2020 season, putting him in Virgin Australia AFL All Australian contention for the first time.

His four-year contract is due to expire at the end of next year but, as revealed first by AFL.com.au, he has agreed to an extra four years with the Blues.

Hate to see it, they always go too far with this. Granted I’m guilty of checking the odds and putting together hypothetical Multis (not to bet of course) but I just hate the fact that they have this s**t everywhere.

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Seeing way more Freeze MND beanies than ever this winter.
Its the go to beanie when your team is sitting 0-11 and your team colours are just too on the nose to wear on your person.

Twice I've seen this guy on Melbourne public transport, and twice I've seen him full blown nuffie, dressed head to toe in Crows gear (one of those occasions was even during off-season). Once he even had a t'shirt saying "2017 Grand Finalist".

Melbourne is currently in lockdown so I can't find out anytime soon but I'm very curious to know if he's still repping all that Crows gear every time he goes out in public.

He's also a cocky campaigner. One of the times I saw him was before the Round 8 Showdown last year and he saw my Power shorts. He told me that we were going to lose, if the Crouch brothers play we're no chance blah blah blah. He also told me that Eddie Betts will play for 3 more years (in May 2019).

Every Crows fan deserves the misfortune they're currently experiencing, but I specifically hope that this guy is enjoying what's become of his joke of a football club and enjoys their very bleak future.

Feb 7, 2014
reynella
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea FC , Boston Red Sox/celtics
Hate to see it, they always go too far with this. Granted I’m guilty of checking the odds and putting together hypothetical Multis (not to bet of course) but I just hate the fact that they have this sh*t everywhere.

The movie idiocracy is becoming more real by the month

Troopsy

Club Legend
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Seeing way more Freeze MND beanies than ever this winter.
Its the go to beanie when your team is sitting 0-11 and your team colours are just too on the nose to wear on your person.
That reminds me. I saw someone wearing a Crows t shirt with Eddie Betts on the front with his number and name on the back 😂

The hilarity is she's tried to justify subsequently that it was intentionally ironic that there was actually zero irony in the song, rather than she just didn't understand what irony meant.
I would rip into her more (she did choose to make a song about irony after all) if I thought even 5% of the population could actually define what irony is.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
That reminds me. I saw someone wearing a Crows t shirt with Eddie Betts on the front with his number and name on the back 😂
To be fair Betts is still in the Camry Crows payroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back