Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm those knees in the fleshy unprotected part of the back are nasty. Lots of players have lost organs that way.
Jake Long seems to have a lot of sharp edges.

According to Tom Browne add Ben Brown to the list. If we recruit him he can't kick 10 against us.
We could replace Wylie "Cheap Ben Brown knock off" Buzza with the real Ben Brown.

I'd take him.

We haven't had a token gooba since Cam O'Shea left.

How long does Lonie have to stay off the ground?

Im still asking why a hawks player (Shiels) was allowed to hand the ball to McEvoy for a kick for goal go off apparently “injured” earlier this season.

was celebrating the goal as soon as he got to the bench and back on the ground not long after.

was that against us I forget?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Tom Browne add Ben Brown to the list. If we recruit him he can't kick 10 against us.
We could replace Wylie "Cheap Ben Brown knock off" Buzza with the real Ben Brown.

Probably talking out my arse here but couldn't see him being very effective for us. Not an explosive player so likes to cover the ground and lose his opponent that way, hard to do in a team like ours that dominates forward half play. Not that it matters, he won't be here next year.

Probably talking out my arse here but couldn't see him being very effective for us. Not an explosive player so likes to cover the ground and lose his opponent that way, hard to do in a team like ours that dominates forward half play. Not that it matters, he won't be here next year.
He's soft

Yep brown would be putrid at port. Wouldn’t suit us and would not be a great pairing with dixon.

I also reckon he’s going to fade away very quickly. Don’t reckon he’s got a lot of good footy left in him even if he is only 28

Spend 400k less on Majak, safe gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back