Not open for further replies.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

IMG_20200916_142555.jpg

Does Daniel still actually watch us play?
Westhoff was done about round 5 last year.
I guess Warren didn't pass to Mots enough.

Last edited:
Lol now they have their ambassadors bleating - but no offence to Isaac Quaynor.

At this rate of calling the waaambulance Sholl could pull a hammy in the first 5 minutes of their next game and still get the nomination.

Poor Sholl is probably embarrassed by all the carry on.

Haha - Crows are "reportedly" chasing Will Brodie from the SUNS, who hasn't been able to get a game since they recruited Hugh Greenwood.

Would be a very good bargain pick up

At this rate of calling the waaambulance Sholl could pull a hammy in the first 5 minutes of their next game and still get the nomination.

Did they miss the part where every late round nomination over the last two decades has been for "body of work" over that single week performance?

I am pretty sure that Scholl will still be eligible next year, the Year Of The Rowell.

Would he? I’ve not seen anything to suggest Brodie is going to be an AFL player.

He just needs a team that is happy to play him as an inside mid and not try and turn him into a multi position player

JohnHinckleyJr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls Man Utd

Rogue Robot

Cancelled
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Gil McLachlan indicated on afl360 finals + 2021 will be 18 minute quarters, then back to 20mins in 2022. Defs not 16mins because he doesn't like it, he feels it's too short

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
Gil McLachlan indicated on afl360 finals + 2021 will be 18 minute quarters, then back to 20mins in 2022. Defs not 16mins because he doesn't like it, he feels it's too short

I thought he said 16 minutes for this years finals, increasing next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back