Status
Not open for further replies.

_VXV

Jesus Horne-Francis
Oct 12, 2014
etHELLton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If/when it goes back to 20 mins many will complain it’s too long. Will be the discussion of 2022, if there’s a vaccine by then.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The game is too taxing for more games I'd rather full game time reinstated, play everyone once and a longer finals series somehow.

I know this is never gonna happen because it cuts home games & would hurt clubs financially, although perhaps crystal balling there could be 4 to 6 new clubs around the country when we are all brown bread down the track & it would work.

20 definitely started to feel like too long given the slow, stoppage fest nature of the modern game, but 16 also feels a little light on at times. 18 sounds like the perfect compromise - in fact, it's probably just taking it back to the sort of quarter lengths we used to have (roughly 30 minutes including time on) before stoppages took over the game.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
As do I and 18 game season play biggest rivals twice done as fair as it could be.
I never thought I would go for shorter qrts but haven't really lost anything.
Biggest rivals just doesn't work for some teams. It isn't fair. Makes sense for the non Vic sides as there is obvious answers, but who do Richmond play? Who do Sr Kilda play? Who do Bulldogs play?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Biggest rivals just doesn't work for some teams. It isn't fair. Makes sense for the non Vic sides as there is obvious answers, but who do Richmond play? Who do Sr Kilda play? Who do Bulldogs play?

Schoolyard rules, if you don't find a partner you're out

mynameissilver

All Australian
Aug 10, 2017
Queensland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got up early to dig a trench . Just looking at the shovel made me start to sweat. The sun is hot the air is heavier. The best team might not win the flag but the fittest team is going to be hard to beat.

NoddyHolder

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
Tralfamadore
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Vic clubs can rotate the double up game. Every team gets a double local derby game.

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Hawks - Cats
Collingwood - Carlton
Richmond - Essendon
Sainters - Bullflogs (the battle of which club has the worst facilities)
Norf - Melbourne (the battle of which club should be moved to Tasmania)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back