Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the fairest season since the expanded competition, where there are no contrived gimmes from double-ups, we've had the best first week of finals in memory. Could it be that the best eight teams in the competition were the eight in the finals?

In before the AFL goes back to rigging the fixture in 2021.

People here are wanting Collingwood to win? ...jeebus
Yep

thewest.com.au/sport/west-coast-eagles/west-coast-eagles-captain-luke-shuey-admits-his-infamous-match-winning-goal-against-port-adelaide-should-never-have-been-ng-b881532254z.amp

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the fairest season since the expanded competition, where there are no contrived gimmes from double-ups, we've had the best first week of finals in memory. Could it be that the best eight teams in the competition were the eight in the finals?

In before the AFL goes back to rigging the fixture in 2021.

I've said this before and i know people disagree, but when things revert to normal i would happily take shortened games as a trade off for a season where everyone plays each other twice, home and away.

You can play the most amazing game of football mid season and have everyone either wetting the bed or wetting their pants and still get knocked out by the same side first week of finals. I kind of like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back