Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The SANFL clubs would be celebrating even more rules neutering the 2 AFL reserves sides. GET.OUT.PORTS.
Yep. As if reduced AFL list sizes weren't making it hard enough.

All so some old fat SANFL loser who claims not to care about Port as they "aren't a real SANFL team" can tug off in the dark about beating Port.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doctor Feel

Shitposter In Chief
Mar 30, 2009
#BringBackTheBars
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I believe this marks the first time a person at the club has made a clear threat to the SANFL. It's about ******* time. You take us out, they lose 800k a year in clear straight up licencing revenue. That alone is just about enough to kill them.

We are in the SANFL for image for our die hard old schoolers, and convenience alone. You remove one of those factors and we'll be dead serious about leaving. Particularly we now have the option of joining the eastern super league, which I believe is a fait accompli to just become the AFL reserves.

Light at the end of the tunnel, it's almost over.

El Zorro

狐狸
Mar 4, 2014
Capistrano
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I believe this marks the first time a person at the club has made a clear threat to the SANFL. It's about ******* time. You take us out, they lose 800k a year in clear straight up licencing revenue. That alone is just about enough to kill them.

We are in the SANFL for image for our die hard old schoolers, and convenience alone. You remove one of those factors and we'll be dead serious about leaving. Particularly we now have the option of joining the eastern super league, which I believe is a fait accompli to just become the AFL reserves.

Light at the end of the tunnel, it's almost over.
Do we really have that option though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom