Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It’s simple, it works as a clash, doesn’t have a cartoon or a Jackson Pollock painting on it. It’s probably the one thing they got right this year.

The yellow background is a celebration of the Glenelg lawyers from whom this demon spawned, while the red and blue hoops are a constant reminder that Norwood should have had the second license.

I think its perfect.

I can't see any good reason for the cows to retain their pick 1 this year, with such an even first 5 or so players they should be trying to trade pick 1 for a top 5 pick this year and a future first of a predicted lowly team for next year.
They’ll (wrongly) keep it as coming last HAS to give them something to brag about.

The yellow background is a celebration of the Glenelg lawyers from whom this demon spawned, while the red and blue hoops are a constant reminder that Norwood should have had the second license.

I think its perfect.
If Norwood are to be represented on an afl guernsey they'd have to go with brown to represent how they shat the bed in 1990

True, but captaincy is a different kettle of fish.
Especially when dealing with the Melbourne posh school lot.

I’m also going on absolute minimal contact!
Minimal contact he can definitely be the knockabout fella of the people he's portrayed.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Fwiw I reckon they might have a serviceable player in Schoenberg. He did alright in his games. Easily the best of the lot they tried throughout the year.

I'm not sure if hes just one of those blokes who look pudgy no matter what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon have been forced to backpedal after upsetting their players with an email on Friday night telling them the club was planning to withhold nine per cent of their wages this month.

The players were told by email at 8pm on Friday of the club's plan to withhold money, potentially in breach of AFL rules and player contracts, due to the AFL's cuts to the salary cap for next year.

Essendon have been forced to backpedal after upsetting their players with an email on Friday night telling them the club was planning to withhold nine per cent of their wages this month.

The players were told by email at 8pm on Friday of the club's plan to withhold money, potentially in breach of AFL rules and player contracts, due to the AFL's cuts to the salary cap for next year.

What the ******* hell is going on over there?

Maybe Dan Richardson wasn't the problem.

Fwiw I reckon they might have a serviceable player in Schoenberg. He did alright in his games. Easily the best of the lot they tried throughout the year.

I'm not sure if hes just one of those blokes who look pudgy no matter what.
He looked a good player, hopefully his body shape/fitness creates a ceiling!

That canary yellow will never not be awful. Why the fu** are a team called the Crows yellow, black and red?

Oh that's right. Born in a court room as a pseudo state team.

Which in turn referred to people who ate Crows.

Which in turn referred to people who ate Crows.

I must confess that I don't even know what the * "croweater" means or where it came from. The people I have heard saying it tend to be *head media types.

One thing I've never understood about the Crows song, if you are the Pride of South Australia, doesn't that mean you are the Lions, as in a pride of Lions?

Crows are collectively referred to a Murder of, right?

So shouldn't their song be, "We are the murder of South Australia, we are the flighty Adelaide Crows".
Just putting it out there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back