Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That canary yellow will never not be awful. Why the fu** are a team called the Crows yellow, black and red?

Oh that's right. Born in a court room as a pseudo state team.
Its not the Canary yellow though, its the gold that they've always had as hoop. Unlike previous yellows that they've used in away sides. It looks like Oneills has done a good job in picking the yellow for the top.

And I think they should be applauded for their current activity of 31 years of heritage. Yes its only a short period, but at least they're no longer trying to claim the whole SANFL or all of South Australian Football history as their heritage.

Its not the Canary yellow though, its the gold that they've always had as hoop. Unlike previous yellows that they've used in away sides. It looks like Oneills has done a good job in picking the yellow for the top.

And I think they should be applauded for their current activity of 31 years of heritage. Yes its only a short period, but at least they're no longer trying to claim the whole SANFL or all of South Australian Football history as their heritage.
That's coming soon!

I want a romano negri Guernsey but will settle for John Klug or Randall Bone.

Klug was a gun.

Bad knees ****ed him. He could play a bit and was much better than Negri and Bone combined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't matter what the design is, there is no possible way to make red, yellow and blue look good together. Its impossible. Literally every design they have is trying to polish a turd.
Hoop designs look crap with more than two colours as well they have a s**t sandwich, their merch would never appeal to anyone outside of the rusted on SA dwelling tragics.

They have pulled out the big guns to promote their heritage too!

Now there is their rich history, along with their bright future! :drunk:

View attachment 1019962

So wait, the ALF is allowing them to wear their heritage jumper in every game???

I must confess that I don't even know what the fu** "croweater" means or where it came from. The people I have heard saying it tend to be fu**head media types.
Lack of red meat in the early days of the colony meant some people ate crows, parrots and cockatoos.

Easier to say croweater than parroteater or cockatooeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back