Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one can’t really fault the Crows’ new uniforms. While I don’t mind them wearing white clash jumpers as it usually results in equal proportions of their colours, I can applaud them for deviating from that. I also don’t think there’s anything wrong with the names on the jumper either, at 30 years that’s some form of heritage at least, and it’s pretty subtle and unnoticeable from afar. And O’Neills didn’t screw up the collar either, something I’m a little worried about from Macron due to the uncertainty of a jumper we haven’t seen, particularly for the bars which have a different colour collar to the base of the jumper.

Doesn't matter what the design is, there is no possible way to make red, yellow and blue look good together. Its impossible. Literally every design they have is trying to polish a turd.
The state guernsey looks pretty good.

Maybe they should use that?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lack of red meat in the early days of the colony meant some people ate crows, parrots and cockatoos.

Easier to say croweater than parroteater or cockatooeater.

South Australians, I bet they've eaten a cockatoo.

Apologies Austen Tayshus. ;)

That's the idea, make him bigger and slower for beefcake shots.

"Do you want to change your name to Fogarty Bro?. The kids can call you Fog Bro"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet...at Collingwood...

I feel he now has two options.

You work your ass off like you wouldn't believe, you turn your actions around and you work for domestic violence advocation and play the best football you can with acceptance of responsibility for your actions.

Or, you disappear, get fat and always be that draftee who belted his girlfriend while you struggle to amount to anything in life.

Redemption is not impossible.

That's the idea, make him bigger and slower for beefcake shots.

I'd like to see him next to aliir aliir who would emasculate him in a single shot.

I feel he now has two options.

You work your ass off like you wouldn't believe, you turn your actions around and you work for domestic violence advocation and play the best football you can with acceptance of responsibility for your actions.

Or, you disappear, get fat and always be that draftee who belted his girlfriend while you struggle to amount to anything in life.

Redemption is not impossible.

It's not. Right decision by Sydney in the interim though. He may be capable of redemption but he shouldn't get a look in at AFL level until he has actually redeemed himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back