Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, it is a bit weird that the guy didn't make an effort to contact Modra before doing that.
Was fully expecting that the real Modra would be annoyed with it.

Maybe they should ask the Fremantle Modra what he thinks.

The best part of this story was the WA newspapers describing him as 'Fremantle legend Tony Modra'.

WWE would have had no clue who Tony Modra is either when trademarking the name.

If I signed with WWE and said to Triple H, "I want to be called Larry Bird", that 100% won't be allowed.

WWE would have had no clue who Tony Modra is either when trademarking the name.

If I signed with WWE and said to Triple H, "I want to be called Larry Bird", that 100% won't be allowed.

Are you Larry Bird though?

Isn't Modra really tight with Scott Hodges? is there something with very basic blokes getting all Tex Burger? it's a s**t name for WWE anyway.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...free-agency-compensation-20180221-p4z16j.html

The AFL's secret formula for free agency compensation

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...free-agency-compensation-20180221-p4z16j.html

Great article if you haven't read it already.
Unravels the "secret herbs and spices"mystery of the FA pick compensation and explains how Motlop and Rockliff both yielded end of first round compo despite being on quite different contracts.

Rockliff very nearly yielded Pick 2 for Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchell will coach the Box Hill Hawks in 2021 - provided Victoria don't shut down again.

Setting it all up to takeover when Clarko's contract ends in October 2022.

One of the rare times I agree with what Cornes has to say.

Love to see it, the crows are deteriorating more and more with every year that passes.

Yeah, they'll get the top prospects of the draft but give them 2-3 years before they ship off elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back