Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jack Ziebeill down back will basically be the same player as Hamish Hartlett. Just needs time to settle.

I'm still not convinced we won't Hinkleyball to 20 point wins over trash sides tbh.
Hinkleyball was in full flight vs South Adelaide. Destroy them in a quarter, then kill the game off into unwatchable slop for 3 quarters and win by a couple goals.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Two players you’ve never heard of in Tyler Brockman and Jacob Koschitzke have torn North’s backline to shreds.

Now imagine Dixon in Round 1...but also Marshall, Georgiades, Gray, Butters etc.
Ken be like

'good opportunity for Byrne Jones to show what he can do with the forward 50 to himself'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
Ken be like

'good opportunity for Byrne Jones to show what he can do with the forward 50 to himself'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

You just know he's going to say "we selected small forwards to match a small norf defence"

Spicer is Jake Neade, Zuurhar is Tom Logan, Ziebell is Salopek, Walker is Damon White

Lol

If you had to choose between your teenage son either being drafted by North Melbourne or having a chronic drug addiction, you'd really consider the later wouldn't you

Yeah I would also prefer West Coast.

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
So is that draft tampering mummy's boy cheat playing tonight?

Hope people haven't forgotten that.

If you had to choose between your teenage son either being drafted by North Melbourne or having a chronic drug addiction, you'd really consider the later wouldn't you

Really depends how good his contacts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back