Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling when you tune into 7 on a Friday night, looking forward to a beer and some footy and it's ******* Collingwood v West Coast. Such unlikeable clubs.
Lack of likes for this post shows not many share your opinion.

Coll v WCE rivalry and history is epic (But I am biased)

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

No, mine was alright actually I sold him weed down the track after school.. you hear stories though.
You do and the stories from the 70s and 80s were freaking scary. How some of these people had jobs, let alone in charge of kids is disturbing at the very least

The odds for our game are pretty strange but the odds for Essendon and Brisbane tonight are even stranger 1.27 Lions and 3.80 Bombers. I'm expecting some dodgy umpiring tonight, be on the lookout.

I've gone back and liked it just for you Cuzz

I didn't bother when I first read it because I assumed statements regarded as a universal truths didn't need validation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sickeningly bad. Birds of Tokyo wtf were they thinking? Thats classic franchise stuff.

The new preamble to their post-win in the rooms song is worse.

It’s literally “raagggrhehaajwjwjsjsjwjsj! rayshahejeednenendjd! Shwjwussjwjwjsj! Jeusuajwjejejskwjwwksjjdej! Rrraaseeseresjekdkdjejd!... We’re the Eagles!...”

Kevan Sheedie invented Eagles vs Magpies epic rivalries back when dirk hartog started typing on that pewter plate

This GWS jumper is nice. Probably need the logo on the front to be a bit thicker edging.

Should be their full time clash not just a derby jumper.
Wear it against the swans, lions, suns and hawks then were orange against everyone else.

This GWS jumper is nice. Probably need the logo on the front to be a bit thicker edging.

Its a great kit. I like it. Surprised they didn’t just go for a solid orange G though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back