Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any storm in a Port

Angus brayshaw is that top 20 even top 10 midfielder discussion - David King

Get ya Hand off it , this epsn hyperbole s**t is really getting annoying

Just when you thought David Mundy couldn't be an even better bloke after helping sink the crows.

Just when you thought David Mundy couldn't be an even better bloke after helping sink the crows.

He's one of the good ones. Would have double the profile if he played for a Vic club. Very good footballer.

Angus brayshaw is that top 20 even top 10 midfielder discussion - David King

Get ya Hand off it , this epsn hyperbole sh*t is really getting annoying

Yeah, what a joke. Good young player but we've got 3 mids at Port (Boak, Wines, Butters) who are indisputably better than him, let alone the other 17 clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my first car was a 70s galant wagon. it was a lump of poo. must have had about 30kw at the wheels, struggled to pull itself uphill. still managed to crack 160km/h in it plowing down willunga hill. P platers are a danger to themselves and others.
I had a Gallant sedan. It went alright for a car of its time with an import motor in it I managed 175 down the same hill. It wasn’t designed to go that fast and I shudder every time i think about it.

I had a Gallant sedan. It went alright for a car of its time with an import motor in it I managed 175 down the same hill. It wasn’t designed to go that fast and I shudder every time i think about it.

Yes, mine was shaped with approximately the aerodynamics of a brick and probably completely inadequate el cheapo tyres. I'm lucky one didn't explode at that speed. Teenagers probably shouldn't be allowed to drive unsupervised

my first car was a 70s galant wagon. it was a lump of poo. must have had about 30kw at the wheels, struggled to pull itself uphill. still managed to crack 160km/h in it plowing down willunga hill. P platers are a danger to themselves and others.
When I took mine for a trip around the great ocean road all my mates said it wouldn’t make it out of the Adelaide hills haha. Done the trip no probs but had a big advantage mine was Yellow🤪
I think the first galloping Ant wagon was the 75? Crappy green colour 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back