Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Screenshot_20210408-215956.jpg

Lol, lazy khents

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nik Cox being 200cm is the new Mitch Georgiades father John kicked 8 goals on debut

Lot of pressure in the last quarter and a lot of bloody errors. Swans lacked composure when kicking and Bombers lacked composure going for loose and ground balls

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is there a rule about that? I doubt it, aside from a push in the back.
Is there a rule about pushing a player without the ball in the back and to the ground?
Of course there is!

Is there a rule about pushing a player without the ball in the back and to the ground?
Of course there is!

Nah I mean if you are getting up for a free kick and you impede a player from getting onto the mark by pushing them or otherwise and then you get behind the mark and play on while they are still recovering.

The umpire actively stepped in to stop it, so it was a bit strange.

Nah I mean if you are getting up for a free kick and you impede a player from getting onto the mark by pushing them or otherwise and then you get behind the mark and play on while they are still recovering.

The umpire actively stepped in to stop it, so it was a bit strange.
The free should have been given for pushing the player over.
That’s a plain free every day of the week.
The umpire identified it as a foul, but invented his own punishment for it.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
reminds me so much of walker

hangs around the back of packs in case it comes out. Doesn’t do any work if the ball isn’t within 10m. Faux tough guy without putting himself in harms way.
A lazy comfortable thief... well beyond minimum standards and why shouldn't he be, he's a natural after all. The prized n lauded dullard isn't capable of offence or malice

An infant with infantile charm to some, yet for most and the many, a simple soul of limited appeal... obvious despite himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back