Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fetishistic obsession with a Carlton comeback is pathetic.

Brisbane have outplayed Carlton all match, the Lions are not on the back foot or about to be blown away.
How are the natives at Docklands handling the blues poor performance?? Mass evacuations?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha I’m glad I’m not the only one that has to suffer with a Norf Lockdown.
At least you can go out if you want.

they are not showing that game is SA either.

my guess is becuase thet have to show both our and crows game tomorrow in SA they cant show either AFL game tonight

"Anzac eve game"

Guys. Anzac day is not ******* Christmas.

100% agree.

a. 24 Apr is actually a day of Australian Military significance, being the anniversary of the Battle of Kapyong. Something that is passionately celebrated by 3 RAR since the Korean War.

b. It is disgusting that the AFL is now trying to have a “traditional” ANZAC day “eve” game. I find this incredibly offensive. ANZAC Day is not a marketing opportunity.

100% agree.

a. 24 Apr is actually a day of Australian Military significance, being the anniversary of the Battle of Kapyong. Something that is passionately celebrated by 3 RAR since the Korean War.

b. It is disgusting that the AFL is now trying to have a “traditional” ANZAC day “eve” game. I find this incredibly offensive. ANZAC Day is not a marketing opportunity.

Anzac Day has been turned into the second biggest bogan piss up day behind Straya day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back