Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They claimed the misspelling was deliberate.

Rihgto.

I think it was deliberate, with reference to a previous accidental one, hence "last time this happened"... and the use of "tonihgt" for a day game.

I refuse to believe that they have the mental capacity to pull that off.

Don't forget the average IQ of their cheer squad increased by about 20 points when Joffa pissed off overseas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of magpies I am familiar with the real thing hanging around in pairs - mum and dad I suppose.
But lately I have noticed a couple of changes. First I've noticed that a new type of grouping has developed. Squads of magpies to use a footy term. Squads of maybe 9-10 hanging around together. The second thing I've noticed is a greater reliance on hanging around rubbish bins rather than fossicking for worms. Noooo..... dont let our icon become the "Ibis of the South".
Any other bird brains here noticed this?
Real footy post this one.

Sam Taylor has a good overhead mark,mobile and good kick.But not physically big enough to play on Tex.

Where are the Collingwood fans? haven't they got 14 billion members or some sh*t

They're all up in Brisbane for tonights game. Bit of a mixup it seems.

Interesting to see how Jesse Hogan goes at GWS..He didn't like his Freo teammates and they didn't like Jesse.That happens at Footy clubs.Some players just don't fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back