Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
One thing is certain - it'll attract a crowd worthy of a 17 v 18 game.
1620009492838.jpeg

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Much alike Port Adelaide Football Club (est. 1997), the Adelaide Crows have launched their own heritage campaign in an attempt to also hold on to some former glory, “Bring Back The Jars”.

After the initial Adelaide Crows Showdown gurensey campaign failed, this new campaign is pushing for the AFL to allow South Australian Football Hall of Famer and former Crow Andrew Jarman back into the playing side during Showdowns, but also whenever they feel like it.

Adelaide Football Club manager of Heritage Campaigns & Knitted Seat Covers, Karen DeKrowes stated ‘This is an important part of our decades long history, and we’re sick and tired of the AFL telling us we can’t get Jars out there on the field with us in the 2021 season’.

When Jones played his 300th game was going to put up he had the worst win % of anyone who has played 300+ games and was about 8th worst of the 200+ gamers and 4 were Melbourne players.

Swamp confirms he is a clear leader of the 300 gamers. This is the worst win % of 200 gamers

Rank Player P W D L % Teams
Ted Pool..... 200 42 1 157 21.25 HW

and this one confirming its taken a long time for him to say his team is 1st on the ladder.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Do these people really think 'yes, this will get through to the club and filter through, this will be just the sign the boys have been waiting for, I can do this'

this reply is amazing, they type "fu** PORT" backwards, like they're in some secret society. truly a club for incredibly gigantic losers

TOX256H.png

That’s the way he gets around his mum and stepdad banning him from swearing. Even on twitter.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Imagine the most corrupt politician in the state's history being your CEO and you still think you're the good guys.
That's a bit unfair on Johnny Olsen. He probably isn't the most corrupt it's just that he got caught.

Nov 17, 2012
Liartown, USA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
fu** Queensland is weird, only inbreds find that funny
QLD is definitely weird but I think its a reference to an instagram account by the same name which is actually pretty amusing and no I'm not inbred as far as I can tell..

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back