Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
The resurgence of Tex lasted but a few weeks I see.
Not sure Ted is still the favourite for the Coleman. From the match report on afl.com

"Just weeks ago we were asking when Walker would re-sign for next year, but if Tex keeps slowing down at this rate he’ll be in the Adelaide Hills Nursing Home before the bye."

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Hawthorn being cut some slack “because it’s Mother’s Day”

If we drew the same crowd against Gold Coast at 5am on a Tuesday then it’d be “lOl PoOrT tArPs”
We could play in a lockout match due to corona and we'd still get slammed.

'well if people wanted to see them they could've flown over in a blimp! No excuse'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Pickett4GOAT

Cancelled
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Two positives to take out of Bulldogs vs Carlton game

1. If we copy Carltons strategy for first three quarters we will win.

2. We aren't Carlton.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Lachie Hunter is Luke Shuey level of flogness.
#freekickbullflogs
Biggest flopper in the league, but to be honest the Dogs have the highest quota of free kick chasers in the comp.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're a very good team. There's no doubt however that they have a lot of players who flop, lead with the head or shrug for too high regularly.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
If a player gets a free kick near the boundary (or oof), and they walk out of bounds when taking their kick, if they get called to play on is it a throw in?

My understanding was that if you get called to play on because of time then you get the opportunity to play the ball inbounds, but if you run off the mark then it should be a throw in?

I feel I've seen a bunch of different interpretations of this rule.
It should be. I've called it before and it's never popular.

People seem to think OOB doesn't apply when they have a kick, even after play on. Including field umpires.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Not even...

?

Everyone after that goal like.

1620599163229.png

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
i love a good stat. in terms of brownlow votes per game, where players have received at least one vote over their career, David Mackay is currently ranked 4101 out of 4103 all time AFL players with ONE brownlow vote from 234 games

1620600067067.png

the amazing thing about it is this is a guy with blonde hair, who plays on a wing and runs in space. the type of character who sticks out to umps if they have even the slightest decent game, but somehow this plodder has been so mediocre that over 234 games the umpires have only ranked him in the top three on the ground once.

your other big game low/zero vote types are always dour defenders

i genuinely enjoy how much of a spud he is and the fact he'll probably get to 250 games :joycat:

Munro88

Senior List
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Crows got their GF out of the way. The rest of their year is going to be complete murder, starting with WC in Perth, Melbourne at home and then Richmond at the MCG. They'll be turning on eachother something fierce.
Want then to finish middle table though for more false hope and no more high picks

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

GoPorts

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sorry to intrude, it's bad enough after a Showdown loss but we have had the pleasure of PAFC66 for the last 24 hours on our AFL thread, could some one please come and pick him up.

Be much appreciated and I'm sure you guys must be missing him.
Maybe he's logged into the wrong account and not noticed it yet

Sorry to intrude, it's bad enough after a Showdown loss but we have had the pleasure of PAFC66 for the last 24 hours on our AFL thread, could some one please come and pick him up.

Be much appreciated and I'm sure you guys must be missing him.
PAFC66? never heard of him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back