Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys anyone know what this guernsey is worth? Considering buying it from a friend but theres none online to price match with!

Attachments

• 14CB5496-C50B-48F3-9E0A-B71E3A400C79.jpeg
    14CB5496-C50B-48F3-9E0A-B71E3A400C79.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56

It should be. I've called it before and it's never popular.

People seem to think OOB doesn't apply when they have a kick, even after play on. Including field umpires.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the explanation.

It's something that I see so consistently (no oob call) that I started thinking that there was some weird clause to the rule. It's just poor officiating, I guess the boundary umpire should be calling it.

I hope they do do this. Every Port fan in attendance will know what to do and our players will feel like they're home.

As I said on the main board if the Collingwood fans want to sing a song to celebrate the reunification of the Port Adelaide Football Club with the Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club and the strengthened connection to the black and white and the Magpie then go right ahead.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry to intrude, it's bad enough after a Showdown loss but we have had the pleasure of PAFC66 for the last 24 hours on our AFL thread, could some one please come and pick him up.

Be much appreciated and I'm sure you guys must be missing him.
That is you Booby Prize for losing the Showdown!

Enjoy! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back