Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenminutes ago ws thinking LOL Saints. What a bunch of rank amatuers. Couldn't hit the side of a barn.
Have come good a bit now.
Still think Cats will win easily, although would be handy if SK could cause a boilover.

Someone forgot to tell St Kilda they need not bother with the tackling intensity, it's one of those umps are letting it go games for Geelong.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Funny how the cats always seem to get a ride from the umps. Remember that disgusting call against Charlie in 2017. Cheating bastards cost us the game.

Ryder roving his own taps and clearing his own contests.

What did we do to that bloke? Was he the last victim in the ports over 30 genocide that we hope has ceased now seeing the form of Boak and Gray?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really can't *in stand Gary Rohan! Not sure why, but just looking at him enrages me

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

sideburns-515x311.png

Can’t stand that beefed up, greased up ducking club.
I still can’t fathom how they are allowed to get away with oiling up their arms so much? How is that not outlawed yet? It gives the player an outrageous unfair advantage for the first 10 mins of the quarter till it wears off. They are the only team that does it so much.

The same look Gerard gives Robbo when he launches into an impassioned monologue that clearly wasn’t on the rundown, replete with stiffened spine and pursed lips.
Gerard is pretty much the face of SEN and Fox Footy (and a fancier of the equine) so it beggars belief to think he wittingly endures Robbo’s presence.
It warms the cockles of my heart to think that Gerard is only there thru a servitude to a bookie and Fox Footy has serviced him with an open tab.
So every time he stiffens the spine and tightens his sphincter as Robbo drops his bundle I can’t help but think he’s wincing to himself, ‘If only I got that frigg’n trifecta in Belmont Park last Saturday!’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back