Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Collingwood can't play in SA neither will Geelong. There is a clear danger that our game vs Geelong is moved to Sydney.
Not if the AFL order Geelong out of Victoria so they can quarantine… yeah, this game is getting moved isn’t it?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The croms would be pretty happy. 15th is still a nice high draft pick, yet they've become much more competitive in one season, despite still having a load of spuds in their best 22. They also have been playing a much more exciting brand of footy than us.

Funny what having a new coach can do?

The croms would be pretty happy. 15th is still a nice high draft pick, yet they've become much more competitive in one season, despite still having a load of spuds in their best 22. They also have been playing a much more exciting brand of footy than us.

C’aaaarn

C’arn, give it a spell...it’s the same new coach that was 0-13 and took them to a spoon.

Yes, Hinkley needs to go but this is a shocking comparison to make.

Dead serious
No you’re not, you wouldn’t seriously swap the position they are in for the position we are in.
So the rest doesn’t really matter.

We looked a million bucks with a new coach back in 2012 too, difference this time is Ken has been through how many players that it’s more of a practical change which needs to happen as the one constant is Ken, no amount of player change up is taking us to the top.

No you’re not, you wouldn’t seriously swap the position they are in for the position we are in.

I didn't say I'd swap positions. I said they'd be happy with where they're at. From being the worst team since Fitzroy to being competitive in 1 season is quite good, yet they're still low enough to bank another pick.

Nicks has got them playing (at times) fast aggressive footy.

Ken has got us playing the same old stodgy s**t that we've played the last 6 years.

Sometimes a club needs change and we need to sack that coke Zero drinking Muppet.

You wouldn't, but you would take their improvement from 2020 to 2021 over ours in a heartbeat so it depends what you are considering.

What the cows did in the 2018-2020 seasons is probably the most embarrassingly disgraceful period of any club I've seen in my lifetime: from the power stances, to the camp, to the hilarious grand final, to the walk outs and toxic culture, to the spoon. They've gone from that to being a poor/mediocre side in 2020 that's actually retaining players and looks like a group that wants to play together and work hard.

You wouldn't, but you would take their improvement from 2020 to 2021 over ours in a heartbeat so it depends what you are considering.

What the cows did in the 2018-2020 seasons is probably the most embarrassingly disgraceful period of any club I've seen in my lifetime: from the power stances, to the camp, to the hilarious grand final, to the walk outs and toxic culture, to the spoon. They've gone from that to being a poor/mediocre side in 2020 that's actually retaining players and looks like a group that wants to play together and work hard.
Improve from 1st on the ladder to ?
They were dead set last, of course they’d improve, the only improvement we could have would be win the flag. Not come 15th 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back