Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely suspensions are incoming for these crows players for their blatant covid breaches? Just like the time they blatantly breached the rules in the Barossa? Yeah nah nothing to see here.

Meanwhile Ollie cops a game suspension because a crows ambassador shows up at his doorstep wanting an interview, funnily enough the suspended game was a showdown.

You literally can't make this s**t up. The inconsistencies are absurd.

So Dame Spurrier offers 'no comment' on the crows players and staff breach of mask wearing protocols both on the commercial flight and on the tarmac after coming back from their clash with a Melbourne based team:

'I will not be commenting... it's up to the AFL'.

This is the same CMO who just a few days ago was telling spectators to duck if they came into contact with a football because of the risk posed of covid. Oops, I forgot, that was a joke.

This is not just a breach of protocols but a breach of Federal law. Throw the book at them.

Is it supposed to be boringly unfunny? I thought Simpsons memes were for that.
28fa98cd0fbacd6faba15aa0fea79217.jpg

Here's the phone call to Drivel M from Hoff's mum...

Two comments on that.

First, the lame 'it's being investigated' and 'I'm very disappointed' comments from Ricciuto highlights yet again the conflict of interest and hypocrisy of having the Crows Director as a media commentator on prime time commercial media.

Second, take a peek at the comments on the Crows board in relation to this breach and this phone call in particular. As expected the customers go into full attack mode on the person who made the phone call even when it is clear she has one concern and that is the health risk posed to her and other passengers.

And I did love her 'we fly as one' comment. (I guess that makes 3 comments).

No just bored with stupid attempts at unfunny stuff. Throw a banana peel on the floor and watch some one slip over 25,000 times and laugh type humour. How about something original?
Calm down, you didn’t pay for a ticket for his show 😂.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely suspensions are incoming for these crows players for their blatant covid breaches? Just like the time they blatantly breached the rules in the Barossa? Yeah nah nothing to see here.

Meanwhile Ollie cops a game suspension because a crows ambassador shows up at his doorstep wanting an interview, funnily enough the suspended game was a showdown.

You literally can't make this sh*t up. The inconsistencies are absurd.
Barossa Valley breach was a suspended sentence so will be interesting to see how the AFL views this second offence.
Looks like Brown and Walker in the photo and head coach ? sitting talking to them. Not a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back