Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this commentary so flat?
this is a cellar dweller team whose coach has just quite, against the top of the table side and an upset is on the cards... and its supposedly big event queens birthday malbun freeze MND. they're making it sound like its norf vs gws in launceston

Steven Hocking has gone over Michael Christians head at the tribunal.And the Afl is charging Mad Dog Mackay with unduly rough play.And recommending a 3 week + suspension.

why is this commentary so flat?
this is a cellar dweller team whose coach has just quite, against the top of the table side and an upset is on the cards... and its supposedly big event queens birthday malbun freeze MND. they're making it sound like its norf vs gws in launceston
Because they’re in a studio in Melbourne, thinking about what they’re doing after work.

Was speaking to my mate who lives in Sydney last week. He's a mate from school days and we played footy together for years. His 10 year old son plays footy even though his school only has rugby league ans soccer teams.

His son loves Buddy and is a big swans fan. My mate wont take him to a night game anymore, as Swans Friday and Saturday night games finish about 10.20pm.

He lives in Willoughby on the north shore and he says whether he drives or catches public transport its a zoo around the SCG traffic wise, and they never get home before 11.30 but its usually closer to midnight before his son gets to bed.

Made me think how many kids miss out going to night games especially those that start at 7.50pm vs 7.20pm starts.
Ditto with my kids over there. SCG is just far too much trouble.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

******* hell, that might be the worst umpiring Ive ever seen.

Ball goes out off Elliott, umpire calls out on the full, Hibberds kick. Good bloke Pendlebury goes to the umpires and explain it should be a throw in. Umpires discuss as they dont want to upset Scott, and change the decision to a throw in.

Meanwhile in Ports land Dixon asks for the same thing and gets two 50s against him.

Ball goes out off Elliott, umpire calls out on the full, Hibberds kick. Good bloke Pendlebury goes to the umpires and explain it should be a throw in. Umpires discuss as they dont want to upset Scott, and change the decision to a throw in.

Meanwhile in Ports land Dixon asks for the same thing and gets two 50s against him.

out on the full was a blatantly incorrect call though. fixing it was the right move

I reckon the AFL use interstate teams to push agendas.

The Afl commentators from the ABC Radio.Believe Buckley in his last game as pies coach.Has broken down Goodwin's game plan.
Attack of the half back flanks.The ball fast and low into the Dee's backline.May and Lever have been out of position all game.Waiting to intercept the high ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

out on the full was a blatantly incorrect call though. fixing it was the right move
Awesome I eagerly await every blatantly incorrect call against us being overturned then going forward if we get Trav to tell the umps to overturn them.

The Afl commentators from the ABC Radio.Believe Buckley in his last game as pies coach.Has broken down Goodwin's game plan.
Attack of the half back flanks.The ball fast and low into the Dee's backline.May and Lever have been out of position all game.Waiting to intercept the high ball.

Ken says he’ll play his own game plan... bomb it in.

Awesome I eagerly await every blatantly incorrect call against us being overturned then going forward if we get Trav to tell the umps to overturn them.

i think it was more that the boundary umps call was wrong, the field umpires weren't sure about it and hung around talking until the replay was up on the screen.
boundary umpires get overruled all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back