Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I might be banned shortly for some comments in the Nick Ryan thread on the AFC board.

Feel free to check it out.

What manginas Nick didn't fill with sand, you managed to. :D

It looks like you got the thread shut down and convinced them you are Nick Ryan.... you're not are you, either way well done!

Between that article and the Clowns dropping to 5th,all I can say is that I'm glad I don't own a vehicle in Adelaide this week, the extra salt in air would rust it instantly.

I might be banned shortly for some comments in the Nick Ryan thread on the AFC board.

Feel free to check it out.

They have (or had, rather) a five-page thread dedicated to a single negative article?

Did we just witness the entire life cycle of an Adelaide 'shakes head' thread?

It looks like you got the thread shut down and convinced them you are Nick Ryan.... you're not are you, either way well done!

Between that article and the Clowns dropping to 5th,all I can say is that I'm glad I don't own a vehicle in Adelaide this week, the extra salt in air would rust it instantly.

No I'm not Nick Ryan.

They couldn't handle it. I'm not usually one to get involved, but I just could not help myself.

They continued to justify the article with their responses, it was delicious!

I got a minor infraction- it was worth it.

So they've done some homework on me and quoted a comment I made about its ok to leave early at the showdown.

They have used that post and the Nick Ryan article to define me as a poster. They are convinced that I am Nick Ryan and are riding that to make themselves feel better and hide from the truth.

Might change my Avatar to something from Nicks web page (they've found that too) to add to their conspiracy theory!

Never change Adelaide fans. The moment someone says/writes something negative about their lovely boys, the reaction is like that of a viper. It's pathetic.

The odds of a North Melbourne victory on Saturday week are extremely low, but finals footy is a different ball game. All the pressure will be on the home team, because there'll be hell to pay if they fall. Go Norf!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never change Adelaide fans. The moment someone says/writes something negative about their lovely boys, the reaction is like that of a viper. It's pathetic.

The odds of a North Melbourne victory on Saturday week are extremely low, but finals footy is a different ball game. All the pressure will be on the home team, because there'll be hell to pay if they fall. Go Norf!!!

I dont think Norf are without a chance. If the week off helps anybody it will help their band of geriatrics. They've also made the prelim from similar positions in the last 2 years.

Boomer and co. will not want to go out with a whimper.

I dont think Norf are without a chance. If the week off helps anybody it will help their band of geriatrics. They've also made the prelim from similar positions in the last 2 years.
No doubt. The key will be shutting the home crowd up, so a good start will be paramount. Plus the Crows kicked 12:28 the last time the 2 teams met - if they do that again, Mad Monday may be just around the corner.

Replace Richmond with Adelaide, Chaplin with Talia and Nahas with, I dunno let's say Boomer (something poetic about the gerrys being taken down by one of their own), and I'll be all like...

unnamed (16).gif

No doubt. The key will be shutting the home crowd up, so a good start will be paramount. Plus the Crows kicked 12:28 the last time the 2 teams met - if they do that again, Mad Monday may be just around the corner.

Did you hear them before the bounce during the west coast game? Yeh me neither lol.

Did you hear them before the bounce during the west coast game? Yeh me neither lol.
That was bothering G Cornes on Sat am 5aa who went on to say how jealous he was
of the crowd engagement of Port games and the noise levels. Here's a tip Gra Gra, it's not done for others
to write about, talk about, or to obey "engineered" spontaneity. We're the sugar cane your the saccharin.
Your obviously trying because most other supporters find you trying.

Hey mods, since the Adelaide board basically has the whole article up, can we get some in some bigfooty trouble?
The thread is gone now. They must have cracked the shits big time, I'm sorry I missed it. Gotta love their inability to listen to opposing views.

I remember a final where people thought the same about Glenn Archer
Ay fair call. A bit of wishful thinking on my behalf. Norf have a history of being embarrassed in finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back