Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez Tom Morris billed as "Senior Football Reporter" on fox.

Give us a spell

He reminds me of Whateley at Channel 10 circa the early noughties

Pear1870

Section 301
Port Adelaide - Allir Allir Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Kane Farrell Player Sponsor 2021 Port Adelaide - Connor Rozee Player Sponsor 2020
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looks like he is up to the B's in his little black book and still nothing!

That's funny. 😁
I know what response they will get when they get to F !!

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All about Eddie * him off already and Lyon is such a slimy character what a s**t panel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incarnate

Premiership Player
Jan 11, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not able to believe all the “fizz & glitz” he’d bring is something no one wants.
‘Fizz & Glitz’
I don’t know wether to applaud or puke. Fcikin hilarious either way.
You know in a parallel universe their is a destitute Eddie McGuire and his pimp slinging an Onlyfans chan for the fans. Yet the only hard ball gets he be getting, be hard ball gets…

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Shaun Burgoyne needs to think very carefully before taking a role at Adelaide, that would be it for me never welcome at the PAFC ever again imo.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Shaun Burgoyne needs to think very carefully before taking a role at Adelaide, that would be it for me never welcome at the PAFC ever again imo.
You know what though. They would call it a big get, a major coup, but really, if Burgoyne had played all those games for a non Vic club, would he be given all the accolades?
He’s an indigenous player, a good player and ex Hawks and Port. The Port part is why Rowey will call it a coup.
They want to cleanse Ted by associating him with Sean.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
You know what though. They would call it a big get, a major coup, but really, if Burgoyne had played all those games for a non Vic club, would he be given all the accolades?
He’s an indigenous player, a good player and ex Hawks and Port. The Port part is why Rowey will call it a coup.
The Camry Crows employing Shaun Burgoyne would be the height of tokenism.

This is the club that drove out their greatest indigenous player.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I couldn't care less what Rowey would call it, Shaun would be making it very hard to ever be welcomed back by Port people it involves family ties it's worse to skip over to the crosstown rival in an off field role than pissing off to Hawthorn as a player imo.

Rooch made a good point what would Andrew McLeod be thinking now they are throwing money at Shaun when they cut his programs.

Looks like he is up to the B's in his little black book and still nothing!
And Burgess is only going there because his kids are in Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back