Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's exactly gonna be what happens.

Wce will piss in one more win and will knock us out first week of the finals.

Theyre not 5-0 against us at AO for nothing

Hahaha exactly. It's like a train wreck in slow motion. And then just like 2017, some other team will roll them by 80 in the semis.

No-one can save the Gold Coast. They are the modern day Fitzroy. What a waste of time and money.

I’m thinking of starting an NGO to sponsor Touk Miller and Ben King. I mean, it’s not their fault they were drafted there, the poor buggers.

Welcome back to the PAFC, assistant coach Stuart Dew.

If you merged Ben Ainsworth, Darcy MacPherson and Alex Sexton you’d have a player who is nearly half as good as Robbie Gray is now, so it’s not all doom and gloom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Rowell and Ben King have combined for 10 touches and -50 meters gained

edit: now 11 touches and -64

I'm not sure what the answer is with GC they need to bring in some experienced players but I mean you say that when they've given away a guy like Lyons for nothing in recent history.

They’re clearly missing the likes of Witts and Ellis, but gee whiz, they’ve currently got a fleet of small forwards on the field who are giving them absolutely nothing.

Negligible pressure. Negligible link play. Negligible scoring threat.

When they’re nowhere near their best form you can only get away with playing one of Ainsworth, MacPherson and Sexton, and they’re running with all three — against the freaking Dees.

This is already uglier than Taylor Walker for the Suns!!!

Josh Caddy and Tom Lynch (ADL) playing HFF/wing for this lot would be a huge improvement in the short-term.

Nah it's a lifestyle issue. Sun surf. Late teens early 20s cashed up and women everywhere and nobody to pull them into line ie. family.
It's a disaster. Think Clarko is smart enough to steer clear.

Similar argument has been made for St Kilda and Glenelg’s myriad underachievement and failures. It’s all nightlife, swimming and t¡ts.

How do they calculate metres gained? How do you get a minus?
If you kick the ball 20 metres towards your goal, you get a plus 20. If you kick the ball perfectly sideways, you get nothing. If you kick the ball 20 metres away from your goal, you get a minus 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back