Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow for all our shortcomings we could end up 2 games inside the top 4 by the end of the round

Round off before the first final. Another week if we win the qualifying

I’m sure there are a lot of sore Port Adelaide bodies that would love that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how many time Mitch Robinson has been stopped by the cops just because he's an objectionable looking ugly ginger jar head with jabrone tatts.

Jared Polec, the highest paid sub in AFL history?

How can Old Man Fages see a fckn thing camped up the back of the dugout? I'm starting to think he's just listening to the best of Benny Goodman on that headset while the guys upstairs run the show.

Yeah that’s why i said basically. We’ve got percentage on them plus they have a couple lose-able games as well.
Don’t count on us to not fu** it up either

The GWS game next week is vitally important. You just never know which GWS is going to rock up. We'll account for Adelaide and Carlton no worries and the last game against the dogs will have a lot resting on it. In fact its going to end up that the top 4 will play each other in the last round. It might even be a case that they play each other in consecutive games.

The GWS game next week is vitally important. You just never know which GWS is going to rock up. We'll account for Adelaide and Carlton no worries and the last game against the dogs will have a lot resting on it. In fact its going to end up that the top 4 will play each other in the last round. It might even be a case that they play each other in consecutive games.
Yep win next week and top 4 is ours to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back