Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number one reason I think port are a chance this year is because I don’t rate the competition very highly.
Only team I rate a bit are the dogs the rest are nothing to write home about
I like the way we are getting players back at the right time and even finishing off games in the last qtr like we did yesterday.
We got some darn good players on our list so don’t give up on them👍
Our best is definitely good enough, whether we can produce it on the day is the only question.

The number one reason I think port are a chance this year is because I don’t rate the competition very highly.
Only team I rate a bit are the dogs the rest are nothing to write home about
I like the way we are getting players back at the right time and even finishing off games in the last qtr like we did yesterday.
We got some darn good players on our list so don’t give up on them👍
And this is why we are winning it this year. We have not burnt ourselves out, players coming back just before finals to build form. It really is ours. we have not even played well and we are 4th haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez gws have to front up on Friday night vs catters after playing us in the last game on Sunday.

Bit rough

That agreement with the AFLPA on no more than one 5 day break per team per season is too rigid - Essendon have already had their 5 day break this year, but it was way back in round 4. Still, GWS haven't had one yet, so it's their turn to take their medicine - never mind that they've been away from home for the past 6 weeks.

Not sure why freo went away from that retro jumper - sh*ts on their current strip

Edit: the fact Jason Dunstall hates it makes me like it even more

Last edited:
How many games did Mumford get for his rag doll tackle on Duursma?

Mummy or O'Halloran? Only these charges from our game:

Willem Drew, Port Adelaide, has been charged with Rough Conduct (Dangerous Tackle) against Lachie Whitfield, GWS GIANTS, during the first quarter of the Round 20 match between the GWS GIANTS and Port Adelaide played at Marvel Stadium on Sunday August 1, 2021.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct, Low Impact, High Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Xavier O'Halloran, GWS GIANTS, has been charged with Rough Conduct (Dangerous Tackle) against Xavier Duursma, Port Adelaide, during the third quarter of the Round 20 match between the GWS GIANTS and Port Adelaide played at Marvel Stadium on Sunday August 1, 2021.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct, Low Impact, High Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back