Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, that's not Mark Hamill with the Padawan braid? That's a shame. It would better if it was Mark Hamill.

There is a Mark Hamill for the crows isn't there? He had a terrible haircut last year? Or now I'm thinking that's actually Will Hamill? Yes I think it is.

I'm not sure where I go with this now. I'll go with, crows players are horrendous.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I know he’s no oil painting anyway, but how could he possibly look in the mirror and think ”Yep, that’s an improvement”. Bit like Chris Scott's new look the last couple of years.
Movember

What happened to the Crows pulling off the heist of the century by recruiting Jarrod Lienert?

Waiting for the TB Translator to fire up...

"Frees up decision slightly"

What decision? This is the biggest non-decision in the history of non-decisions.

"Frees up decision slightly"

What decision? This is the biggest non-decision in the history of non-decisions.

It's the decision someone else will hopefully make to free Collingwood from making a decision.

It's the AFL way.

I know he’s no oil painting anyway, but how could he possibly look in the mirror and think ”Yep, that’s an improvement”. Bit like Chris Scott's new look the last couple of years.
...it's from movember

Ah Port, gets the deals done
I think we also have to factor in the swap of future fourths we managed, which was clearly pre-agreed with west coast:
- 14 + PA Future 2nd for WCE 12
- PA Future 4th for CARL 55

Pick up Jackson, Visentini & Burgoyne

- PA 62 for WCE Future 4th, now that Carlton can't ask for it instead of our future fourth in the previous exchange
- WCE then pick Clark with our 62 and pass with their 63

This is an interesting article. There was a lot of dissention on this board at port trading a future second to move up a couple of spots to make sure that we could get sinn, but according to this article 8 other clubs offered a future second as an attempt to upgrade a few spots in the first round. Most of which would have a significantly better second rounder than ours, and some even to the eagles to get Hobbs if we didn’t get it done, leaving Essendon to take sinn. I am happy with the outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an interesting article. There was a lot of dissention on this board at port trading a future second to move up a couple of spots to make sure that we could get sinn, but according to this article 8 other clubs offered a future second as an attempt to upgrade a few spots in the first round. Most of which would have a significantly better second rounder than ours, and some even to the eagles to get Hobbs if we didn’t get it done, leaving Essendon to take sinn. I am happy with the outcome.
My theory is that were targeting both NWM and Sinn and once St Kilda pounced on NWM we weren't willing to risk not landing either of them so traded up.

St Kilda offered a future second round to move up one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back