Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till round 4 and the inevitable "redemption" story that'll be all over the media
There will be booing

then will come the “didn’t we learn from goodsey?” message

then there’ll be concerns for his mental health

after that it’s choose your own adventure territory.

Sign of the times. Nothing dodgy looking about this pair...

Get used to it, Cryptos are here to stay. Nothing wrong with these guys, they are quite a reputable Crypto exchange, with a very large customer base and many superfunds on board. I am not with them though, I decided to go with Coinspot and Digital Surge as the two I use.

There will be booing

All the while he's an old fashioned slow kick mark forward that's an easy run off for a defender and shouldn't be playing if they want to blood their list.

Get used to it, Cryptos are here to stay. Nothing wrong with these guys, they are quite a reputable Crypto exchange, with a very large customer base and many superfunds on board. I am not with them though, I decided to go with Coinspot and Digital Surge as the two I use.

Perth Heat baseball team was planning to pay their players in Bitcoin (voluntary, in full or part), so I wonder if the Swans will do similar. Bit of a moot point now for the Heat with the whole of the next ABL season cancelled due to Covid.

There will be booing

The thing we should've learned from
Adam Goodes is to try to keep racists out of the game as much as possible, which is exactly why Taylor Walker should be booed into an early retirement.

Has there ever been a more tone deaf organisation in the history of humans than the Adelaide Crows?

Just. Stop. Talking. About. It.
They can't, because if they do they're silently condoning what he said. So they have to keep walking out these terrible Tex-redemption stories to show that they think he did a bad thing, but its ok for him to keep playing now.

And they'll let fans keep trying to paint Robbie Young as the bad guy who started it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whispering Tex

Whispering Ted was the voice of Pot Black.

Loved the show Pot Black and it's commentator Whispering Ted Lowe was a legend.

Whispering Tex is also a low... a low down dinosaur scumbag. Them celebrating his return is perfect by me.

Their capacity to embarrass themselves without knowing is the gift that keeps on giving.

"Thorburn in something of a quandary here, he's not sure whether to take the pink or the brown..."
Ted is famous for saying " ... for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green ..."

Ted is famous for saying " ... for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green ..."

Soon as you heard that music playing you dropped everything and headed for the tv.
I seriously have trouble watching much tv these days to much American Dribble.

Bit of the old Winnifred Atwell on the ivories there.
Used to love Pot Black. My dear old Dad and I would watch it every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back