Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall that happening to Daniel Motlop as well. The player literally only laid a hand on him as he bounced the ball while running and he was pinged for incorrect disposal.
That's always been paid.

I remember Justin Westhoff being the recipient of a decision like that in the Adelaide oval game 2011.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Dunno about you guys but that feels like throwing good money after bad. Still, atleast the soon to be amateur league clubs will have some nice facilities when AFL reserves comes in. 😉

Dunno about you guys but that feels like throwing good money after bad. Still, atleast the soon to be amateur league clubs will have some nice facilities when AFL reserves comes in. 😉
Just following the lead of the AFL clubs of getting money via SANFLW (or whatever it's called), to conveniently upgrade facilities the clubs really care about as part of it. It'd be a one off stay of execution, except I expect the next Stadium deal review the SANFL will demand more money from the AFL clubs as they have to now run women's comps as well. With reduced numbers at games something has to replace all that catering revenue for Whicker and co. from selling stale cold hotdogs at $8 a piece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Crash and burn.

old-lady-adjusting-glasses-computer-300x225.jpg

"Crypto? That's that stupid blimmin crossword in the Sunday Mail
that we can never make head nor tail of, isn't it Desmond?"

Last edited:
Lol. Crash and burn.

The Camry Crows had already entered the digital age with their tens of thousands of "Digital Members" and their purchase of an eSports team.

I trust that this new venture will be equally as profitable.

Crypto is a pyramid scheme with the added bonus of wasting massive amounts of energy
Many of them are, but it’ll stick eventually.

Will be better than having the US Dollar controlling everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back