Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely fit lol

"The pair ran away from their group during a Darren Burgess repeat sprint session."

That doesn't scream 'super fit' that scream 'getting out of doing hard stuff'.

Extremely fit lol

1637815513407.png

"The pair ran away from their group during a Darren Burgess repeat sprint session."

That doesn't scream 'super fit' that scream 'getting out of doing hard stuff'.
Love watching them train at that s**t hole 😂😂.
As if the car park wasn’t bad enough!

Looks more like repeat jogs than repeat sprints!

Jimmy Toumpas will finish his time trial before those flogs do.

Love watching them train at that sh*t hole 😂😂.

That would have to impact your mental state.

Imagine being a new recruit and hearing all the propaganda about how they're such a wealthy club and the biggest thing in the state, then rock up to training at a weed infested oval surrounded by semi-demolished infrastructure and retirement villages. After training you ask where the club rooms are and they say, "we don't have any".

That would have to impact your mental state.

Imagine being a new recruit and hearing all the propaganda about how they're such a wealthy club and the biggest thing in the state, then rock up to training at a weed infested oval surrounded by semi-demolished infrastructure and retirement villages. After training you ask where the club rooms are and they say, "we don't have any".

*points to free standing shed that used to be attached to AAMI*

Adelaide not addressing their lack of big mids in the draft is good, Nicks is building a smurf 22 by the looks.
Haha I happened to flick on the radio just before Bickley started to go thru their height - none over 182cms of 8 they have drafted over 4 drafts i think it was he read out, but might have been 3 drafts yield.

Obviously the Matt Rendell, keep loading up on KPP's and rucks, draft book has been thrown out by Ogilvy and co .

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haha I happened to flick on the radio just before Bickley started to go thru their height - none over 182cms of 8 they have drafted over 4 drafts i think it was he read out, but might have been 3 drafts yield.

Obviously the Matt Rendell, keep loading up on KPP's and rucks, draft book has been thrown out by Ogilvy and co .
Yeah, they kept losing players, but what kept Adelaide competitive (up until the camp did a 2007GF number on them), was they kept drafting those talls. It was about the only part of Adelaide's operation I was envious of. We know (and history tells) that all those smalls may look great in the early and late part of seasons, but in winter and when the real stuff starts quality talls are essential. Long may the Sam Grayification of Adelaide continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back