Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port Adelaide Power working the AFL free-agency list with room to score a major player

PORT Adelaide is in the AFL free-agent market - and the Power has significant salary cap room to score a high-grade player in October.

Despite recent reports of the Power facing a salary cap squeeze, the recent AFL-audited projections reveal Port Adelaide certainly has the capacity to make a major play in the free-agent market.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...r/news-story/44100b8b50df5b310a77b3259adc9b7c

Port Adelaide Power working the AFL free-agency list with room to score a major player

PORT Adelaide is in the AFL free-agent market - and the Power has significant salary cap room to score a high-grade player in October.

Despite recent reports of the Power facing a salary cap squeeze, the recent AFL-audited projections reveal Port Adelaide certainly has the capacity to make a major play in the free-agent market.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...r/news-story/44100b8b50df5b310a77b3259adc9b7c
but, but celery...

Anyway, I wouldn't get near any of the targets discussed in the article.

If......Flog Barrett had any balls bigger than rice grains
Then....he would admit he was full s**t about Ports celery issues

but, but celery...

Anyway, I wouldn't get near any of the targets discussed in the article.

Motlop, Duryea and Suban for those who can't access the article. Nope, nope and nope. Rooch reckons we've interviewed Rockliffe and told him no thanks, thereby destining him to the Crers.

4 weeks it is.

As much as I like to laugh at Richmond at times, I gotta say the AFL and the MRP make me cry.

4 weeks. What a joke.

Can someone remind me exactly what did that sniper Lewis get earlier this year for clocking Cripps? What about good ol lou codge, how many did he go for when he took to swallow? Or again, lewis when he took put goldstein a couple years ago.

Someone please tell me the difference between Andrew Walker trying to take Westhoffs head off and Jonas hitting Gaff. 6 effing weeks, seriously, 6 weeks is the difference between those incidents.

And then we have the real houdini act this week. Not Houli, not with his 2 weeks 'escape', not Schofield or Oliver. But that other 'tough nut' Viney.

As much as I admire his hardness at the ball, he also has a streak in him that should get him into serious trouble. But nah....he's the captain of this year's feel good story so nothing to see here, lets move on quickly.

As was pointed out on AFL 360 by King (I think it was), someone please explain how one incident gets cleared, the other get 4 weeks

"he's gotta jump and comptete though Viney" ******* pissing myself laughing....Richo you dickhead.

Motlop, Duryea and Suban for those who can't access the article. Nope, nope and nope. Rooch reckons we've interviewed Rockliffe and told him no thanks, thereby destining him to the Crers.

Suban? Gross.

Duryea is OK but we already struggle to fit our half backs in the side.

As was pointed out on AFL 360 by King (I think it was), someone please explain how one incident gets cleared, the other get 4 weeks

"he's gotta jump and comptete though Viney" ******* pissing myself laughing....Richo you dickhead.

Damning. If there's a single substantial difference between those two incidents (other than one of the players playing for the 2017 feel good story) I can't spot it. But the AFL deliberately exclude precedent as a factor in the tribunal precisely so they can just make s**t up as they go along like this.

mcwrTNA.png

sSkGOOv.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be ok with Motlop.

We have enough HB's to not even think of Duryea.

******* god no to ******* Suban

I agree.

Menzel would be a better fit free agent, but that is risky.

Rockliff is a decent mid, not sure if he would be worth the money in Port's mid field.

The free agent crop this year might not fit Port's needs.

Those here who think it was wise to bring religion into the AFL tribunal can go & suck a fat utensil !!

Probably wasn't even Houli's idea. If it was he's been banned now anyway. Give it a rest. Perhaps turn your anger towards someone like Cardinal George Pell.

Probably wasn't even Houli's idea. If it was he's been banned now anyway. Give it a rest. Perhaps turn your anger towards someone like Cardinal George Pell.

I reckon Choco made some pretty good points about the Houli incident.

Basically that if someone like Hodge or Mitchell could have their dog acts labelled as accidental then surely Houli would get off.

The Crows and Tom Rockliff are a match made in heaven.

With Matt Crouch, he can create a dynamic duo that gets 80 combined possessions a game and somehow that is more than their metres gained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back