Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportsBet odds on The Sunday Footy Show:

Dimma $1.01
Kornes $20

Actually, it was Chad & Kane. Bit unfair lumping 'em together. Guess they figured Kane would need his big bro to have a fighting chance...

I always want us to do well, even when it's in spite of ourselves. I just hope the people in charge are smart enough to see if we are getting the most out of it, or underperforming, and to make the right calls to ensure it's the former.

Sent from mTalk

Before last night Martin lead the coaches votes and he had picked up 4 x 10 votes in the previous 5 games. Logic says it's between those 2 but we are talking about umpires making decisions.
The way umpires think, Tyrone Vickery is probably leading at this stage.

FootySA talking about National U18s and SA beating the Vics.

CUT TO: Hynesy kicking a goal in an SA v Victoria Origin game from the mid-90s.

Farken love this chook raffle shitshow...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would almost prefer we didn't tbh. Ending this s**t 2 weeks early wouldn't bother me.

Watching Don Pyke reinvent a shitty list into premiership favourites while Ken ****s over all the talent on our list, just is ******* irritating.
There's 000's at some of our losses at AO that thru' their resigned silence that probably agree with you.
If no finals good luck for our membership next year. Instead of aiming for 60k we'll be battling to hold onto 50k.
Anyway on a brighter note let's hope for a win this arvo.

Same could be said of Trengove, and who would you prefer in the forward line?

To be honest, I don't see a role for either if we are building for a flag but sadly Trengove is better than Eddy.

I'd prefer Howard but given his development has been killed through injury and his CHB role he's not an option.

Westhoff as a full forward is the next best option. His kicking was straight early in his career, when he wasn't running so much. Perhaps this will return with a stay at home role.

Even Dixon is a major concern. He's great as a Chf but being blind as a bat, the full forward role doesn't suit. He simply can't Read the drop of the ball.

I guess that's an area we need to develop or recruit.

Apparently he played for Richmond, **NO RECORDED HISTORY** and Danced on some TV show.

Wrxg1Ey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back