Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I9eA1fo.jpg

Another Weagles 4th quarter disappearing act.
Edit: That's probably a bit unfair. Another Weagles 'ran out of petrol' act.

Yes, 1 point down at 18 minutes and gave up the last 3.2. Pretty much what we did except GWS took control immediately in the last quarter and kicked 5.6 to 0.1.

Blergh, at least I don't have to cheer for Geelong next week now
Hypothetical top 4 scenarios in which we make it:

1. Richmond drop a game, Crows win next week, and we stay ahead of Swans on % = Qualifying final v Crows in Adelaide.
2. Richmond drop a game, Crows lose v Eagles, Geelong beat GWS, and we stay ahead of Swans on % = Qualifying final against Crows in Adelaide (Geelong can't make up the % they need to finish higher than Crows).
3. Richmond drop a game, Crows lose v Eagles, GWS beat Geelong, and we stay ahead of Swans on % = Qualifying final against GWS.

There's a fair bit to play out yet, as long as Richmond do a Richmond. Scenario 3 makes me feel ill.

1. Richmond drop a game, Crows win next week, and we stay ahead of Swans on % = Qualifying final v Crows in Adelaide.
2. Richmond drop a game, Crows lose v Eagles, Geelong beat GWS, and we stay ahead of Swans on % = Qualifying final against Crows in Adelaide (Geelong can't make up the % they need to finish higher than Crows).
3. Richmond drop a game, Crows lose v Eagles, GWS beat Geelong, and we stay ahead of Swans on % = Qualifying final against GWS.

There's a fair bit to play out yet, as long as Richmond do a Richmond. Scenario 3 makes me feel ill.

I prefer scenario 3.

They all look better than finishing 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back