Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon we need a nrl team here in SA. Good amount of people went to storm v roosters at AO.

Dunno what you'd call it though
We tried that years ago with the Adelaide Rams. I'd say Donald Trump has more support in Mexico :).

Union in Australia has never been in a worse state than now, how on earth can the Wallabies be getting shagged up the clacker by a small country like NZ? I've flicked over to Swansea v Man U

That says something - it doesn't even start for another 20 minutes ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Union in Australia has never been in a worse state than now, how on earth can the Wallabies be getting shagged up the clacker by a small country like NZ? I've flicked over to Swansea v Man U

I don't know much about rugby and don't care to but I'm always perplexed about the less popular code being more popular in Aus and the predominant international code being somewhere between the A-League and the SANFL.

Sent from mTalk

Not sure
Adelaide Bite yep
Adelaide Strikers are just blue
Adelaide United closer to Essendon
SA Redbacks more like St Kilda
Adelaide 36ers yes but looks nothing like the Crows imo
Adelaide Thunderbirds wear pink
What do you make of this season's 36ers logo?

IMG_2209.JPG

Just watching the pressers on the AFL app and Pyke seems salty lol
He knows they gave it their best shot, had the umps all night and still came up short.

This Carlton v Hawthorn game is being umpired exactly the opposite to ours. Whereas neither team had time to dispose of the ball before a free for HTB was called players are grabbed and can go through a 360 before releasing the ball or sometimes even drop it in the tackle. No wonder no-one knows what the real rules are.

Looks like the Bombres will get the job done over the Suns, all but slamming the door shut on the Howks' very slight finals hopes

Yes, Essendon have then got Freo at Emptyhad next week, so the Hawks-Doggies game on Friday will be an ultimately futile exercise, if not quite a dead rubber. West Coast could still have a say, but they only beat the Crows at Adelaide Oval don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back