Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like how Saints fans just assume Sloane will be playing for them in 2019. It’s not hope, it’s the reality and it will happen. At this stage the surprising thing will be if Sloane stays. Really highlights how abysmal Adelaide are at holding on to their players. Wasn’t he close to signing last week? Oh that’s right, just more bullshit from the propaganda machine that is the SA media.

I like how Saints fans just assume Sloane will be playing for them in 2019. It’s not hope, it’s the reality and it will happen. At this stage the surprising thing will be if Sloane stays. Really highlights how abysmal Adelaide are at holding on to their players. Wasn’t he close to signing last week? Oh that’s right, just more bullshit from the propaganda machine that is the SA media.
If he stays they will probably have an after signing party at AO. Not at their clubrooms of course.

2868670-3x2-940x627.jpg
Off topic but I've just started watching Parks and Recreation and I could've sworn one of the names of Chris Pratt's band was God Hates Fages.

TIWI islands GF snd local elections cancelled.
Bom radar for Darwin is a good look atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny listening to Tex Walker at the captain's day. Words to the effect of "with the system these days it's really hard to keep players". Well, he's partially right - some clubs find it harder than others. I love that they don't get it and probably never will.

Funny listening to Tex Walker at the captain's day. Words to the effect of "with the system these days it's really hard to keep players". Well, he's partially right - some clubs find it harder than others. I love that they don't get it and probably never will.

It's not us. It's the system.

Very millennial.

Lol. Don't know who their players are, didn't check the stats, think my opinion is publishable. Welcome to the internet.

At least he phonetically shares the name of the star of Deliverance. Grab those banjos, we're gonna have us a duel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back