Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
They brought in a 29 year old and a 32 year old and we are the ones going ALL IN!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

We got rid of our farm, players like Monfries and Krak, didn't you know?!

DazzaTys

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any chance that Grundy would want to come home? Perfect replacement for Paddy as Hayes develops.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
I’ve been watching Milera since his draft year as I wanted him at port, and think he was a port fan or trained with us in his draft year? And wanted his footskills with us. But at afl level he has been massively disappointing and I have huge questions over his application. Doesn’t look like he wants to be a footballer or knows what to do.

He is a Portman playing for the Crows, and you are surprised he looks like he doesn't want to be a footballer!? Go play there in his place, then! :p

Just caught up on this thread. What a glorious read.

Poor Crows. At least they have their AFLX premiership.

568464-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

DazzaTys

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Paying through the nose while we bought what I reckon is a 200game ruckman for pick 47 might not be the best move.
I certainly don’t disagree that Hayes has potential, but Port doesn’t have great history in ruck development in the last 10 years.

Went to a club where creativity and flair is suppressed in favour of stability and control.

The longer he plays at Adelaide, the lower his value becomes.
You make it sound like a cult.....

Traveling_Power

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Second caller melting.

Coaching group inadequate.

Pyke last chance.

Gibbs soft.

that was gold ...

across the road their is cow supporters talking rebuild

with trading:- Slone, Lynch, Atkins, Jenkins, Jacobs
and delisting:- Ellis Yolmen, Hampton, Douglas, Mackay, Otten, Cheney

and with what ever they get then going all in on this draft (with SA Talent)...

Kane Cornes let Walker have it both barrels in his understated way. No leadership, doesn't stand up when things aren't going the crows way.

Kane Cornes let Walker have it both barrels in his understated way. No leadership, doesn't stand up when things aren't going the crows way.
Endearing himself to the masses.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
All this talk of the Crows having a premiership hangover might have some substance... oh, wait...

All this talk of the Crows having a premiership hangover might have some substance... oh, wait...

Only the Crows could get that far ahead of themselves that they suffer a premiership hangover without actually winning one.

pip_

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was just reading their board and they raise a few points re Gibbs. Yes he's a great player but they probably got him a year to late (after not handing over 2 picks in 2016). If their premiership window is on the decline, they have now wasted 2 first rounders which would have been pivotal for a head start rebuild. Shame.

Was just reading their board and they raise a few points re Gibbs. Yes he's a great player but they probably got him a year to late (after not handing over 2 picks in 2016). If their premiership window is on the decline, they have now wasted 2 first rounders which would have been pivotal for a head start rebuild. Shame.

They’re also now at the point that the ‘bubble’ in their list from the Tippet draft sanctions will hit. Those two players with 4-5 years of development would be a core part of their depth right now.

G3TWOTYAD3S3RV

Premiership Player
Aug 22, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah I’m heartbroken

They’re also now at the point that the ‘bubble’ in their list from the Tippet draft sanctions will hit. Those two players with 4-5 years of development would be a core part of their depth right now.

They are death riding a few picks in this years draft. Pretty sure one is a Carlton second rounder which will be handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back