Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. A while back on Twitter, someone asked about "first celebrity crushes" or something. Heaps named Wilma/Erin Gray. To think, all those years, I thought I was the only one. Didn't feel so alone anymore...

Dat shiny purple skin suit.....
Between her, the Nolan’s, and Hot Gossip.....strewth!

**** the Crows shoe is on. **** it is s**t.

Haha! It's surprisingly watchable after they've been shat on. The presser with Chappy justifying the baseball and Bite venture with:

"It broadens our reach. It increases our international exposure."

And there was Fages, that dead-eyed corporate automaton who sfellowed at our Chinese odyssey before benevolently "leaving it up" to KT, sitting right next to him with a straight face.

Blow a chunk you chunk-working chud...

Haha! It's surprisingly watchable after they've been shat on. The presser with Chappy justifying the baseball and Bite venture with:

"It broadens our reach. It increases our international exposure."

And there was Fages, that dead-eyed corporate automaton who sfellowed at our Chinese odyssey before benevolently "leaving it up" to KT, sitting right next to him with a straight face.

Blow a chunk you chunk-working chud...
Because people in countries which have a strong baseball following will give the remotest s**t about the Adelaide Bite and by extension the Crows. What an utter dullard.

I knew you pricks were talking about me when I suddenly had an influx of 7000 likes by people I’d never heard of before.

When there’s a spate of your users getting shanked to death by a masked man holding a knife fashioned out of a chardy glass you’ll know you’ve all pushed me too far.

PS finbarr next time I’m back in Adelaide I owe you a beer or 20 you champion of a man.

Now this is how you banter.

He was Carlton’s best player, yet they were s**t with and without him.
He’s one of the Crows best players, yet they have gone to s**t with him.

Maybe Bryce just isn’t the player some people like to make him out to be.

I've been saying this for years.

Overrated because all Carlton players are overrated.

Take an overrated player and send them to the worst culture team in the AFL what do you think will happen?

He was Carlton’s best player, yet they were s**t with and without him.
He’s one of the Crows best players, yet they have gone to s**t with him.

Maybe Bryce just isn’t the player some people like to make him out to be.

Ah, no. He’s exactly the same defensively unaccountable squib he’s always been. That’s why I said last year that they should have went after him for 2017, because they had the pieces in place to cover for his squibness with Lever and Smith. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near Port, but he would have suited the 2017 Adelaide Crows well.

They probably didn’t believe in their players enough to spend the draft picks to get him. Says a lot about their faith in their list.

Then they ****ed up by getting him this year, which probably is seen as vindication for their procrastination.

Just bad luck I guess...

MEDICAL ROOM

Adelaide: Sam Gibson left the ground in the second quarter with "hamstring awareness" in his left leg. The once-durable Kangaroo played 130 straight games before being a late withdrawal from the Crows' round one side with a hamstring injury. Gibson returned to the field in the third term after a rigorous fitness test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he's checking himself out on one of the monitors...

ba95d03648c3ef4e831baa31eadf8892

I knew you pricks were talking about me when I suddenly had an influx of 7000 likes by people I’d never heard of before.

When there’s a spate of your users getting shanked to death by a masked man holding a knife fashioned out of a chardy glass you’ll know you’ve all pushed me too far.

PS finbarr next time I’m back in Adelaide I owe you a beer or 20 you champion of a man.

You should shut the * up. Not interested.

This bullshit the Crows are going through. Its ******* terrible I'm going through it with my work. Management think its ok to * with your minds . But in reality they are ******* s**t and why we are losing dollars. This mind s**t is doing my head in. I work like a trooper. Lets anylise your brain. Not ******* me.

I haven't been able to keep up with the Crows fall from grace, but when you read their board to learn a bit and you see them talking about needing to bring in Fogarty as if the 8 touch and goal a game kid is a superstar, then it's obvious they're in trouble.

Since I've been away they are 1-5, who would've ever predicted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back