Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Elite Crows new thread, ‘break Rowey’.. my god they are eating themselves alive!

"You don’t think if Rowey knows anything significant he wouldn’t have leaked it to his Port brigade mates at 5AA? "

tumblr_mk2oxkIc631qdajm7o1_500.gif

tumblr_ouagqyTV8V1v1frjoo1_250.gif
tumblr_mjepc4KKZW1rx4ivwo1_400.gif

tumblr_opcvapuclt1qg2n7mo1_500.gif

"You don’t think if Rowey knows anything significant he wouldn’t have leaked it to his Port brigade mates at 5AA? "

tumblr_mk2oxkIc631qdajm7o1_500.gif

tumblr_ouagqyTV8V1v1frjoo1_250.gif
tumblr_mjepc4KKZW1rx4ivwo1_400.gif

tumblr_opcvapuclt1qg2n7mo1_500.gif

I'm gonna need to stock up on the popcorn I think

Also, does anyone know the Carl v Freo crowd figure from yesterday?, AFL haven't reported yet on the match review.

SEN absolutely crucifying Aaron young allowing Gresham to kick the match winner for Saints saying his defensive pressure was disgusting and will likely be dropped.

Love how the narrative changes as soon as Adelaide become inferior to us....’oh well get good draft picks’ losing is never good, no matter who it nets, especially in light of such internal issues at the club.

All well and good but it doesn’t fix the rumblings of massive internal problems with several key players being unhappy and cultural problems being rampant at their club now.

I just read Knob Chapman's defence of the camp. Apparently the criticism of the camp is only coming from people who weren't there. Was Knob there?

Oh, and it only upset the indigenous players. So the indigenous players weren't there? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN absolutely crucifying Aaron young allowing Gresham to kick the match winner for Saints saying his defensive pressure was disgusting and will likely be dropped.

Sounds like something I said about him for the entire time he was on our list.

Love how the narrative changes as soon as Adelaide become inferior to us....’oh well get good draft picks’ losing is never good, no matter who it nets, especially in light of such internal issues at the club.
None of this Collective Minds and/or injuries was an issue 'til they were Motlop'ed in the showdown.
This injuries BS their ambassadors are amplifying doesn't explain the tackle and contested ball count last night.
It also doesn't explain the disgraceful effort / non effort from Walker 4 kicks and no goals.

Bit of discussion on the Adelaide Board that Hampton has told them he wants out at the end of the year because of the Collective Minds debacle.

And harsh on Aaron Young. The whole team collapsed defensively after half time. Everyone remembers the last stuff up.

I think the problem is that the Suns are relying on their forward pocket to apply defensive pressure to the St Kilda forward pocket. I understand team defense, but where is their back pocket? Aaron Young should not be first cab off the rank to cop it for not defending in the half of the ground he wasn't recruited to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back