Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Brad Crouch, "Dickie" Henderson and some bearded hipster dude I didn't recognise having coffee at my local coffee shop Saturday morning. There was a "white substance"* on their table.

* pretty certain it was sugar

Do they really think this won't get out? People are going to find out what they did wrong.

To their credit, at least the Crows have actually punished the players for doing something wrong. Unlike a certain light n easy captain who got caught drink driving.
The Cries are experts at hiding things. #kulture Hope it's not that drug thing doing the rounds.

Only took the leadership group 4 days to bring it to Pike's attention :rolleyes:

I smell a big dirty rat

I reckon there's more to this - whether we are told about it is another matter

Do they really think this won't get out? People are going to find out what they did wrong.

To their credit, at least the Crows have actually punished the players for doing something wrong. Unlike a certain light n easy captain who got caught drink driving.
You can't compare disciplining a player for a final vs the NAB challenge

Wonder what Crowie will say today on 5AA .. he was all over Crouch. Crouch this Crouch that. I think he loved his Crouch:D
Crowie was on this morning saying that it was great as it showed the leadership team had balls and that they didn't really do anything wrong anyway. It's a great thing, honest!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowie was on this morning saying that it was great as it showed the leadership team had balls and that they didn't really do anything wrong anyway. It's a great thing, honest!
Well if they really didn't do anything wrong why were they dumped Crowie. I think he is under damage control :D

Well if they really didn't do anything wrong why were they dumped Crowie. I think he is under damage control :D
He honestly said it was great news!

To be fair, fatimus rowe comes from an era where being on the turps mid AFL game was seen as strayan. Boys will be boys you see.
He must love Crouch then, likes a sip and a tip that fella.

Oops. Published today...

Brad Crouch returns for Adelaide’s final NAB Challenge game against Gold Coast Suns
Pyke said Crouch had done a mountain of work to get himself right and is one of several big-name inclusions alongside captain Taylor Walker, forward Eddie Betts, midfielder Scott Thompson, key back Daniel Talia and ruckman Sam Jacobs.

Pyke could not speak more highly about Crouch’s preparation ahead of the game after he had missed the first two practice matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back