Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Geelong v Bulldogs game may have had a different result if there hadn't been a major injury to Tom Liberatore in that match. From what's happened since Darcy Moore went off in the 19th minute of the second term, Collingwood may go the same way. The Magpies took 10 marks inside 50 from 22 entries before that point and just one mark inside forward 50 from the 14 entries since. At the time Moore had 8 kicks for 3.2 and 6 marks.

Atleast he's passionate, getting up and about. I haven't seen Kochie at a game for ages.
Is there anyone at the club you won't have a casual swipe at for any reason? Koch lives in Sydney. And since when does it matter whether he's at games and they show him on the tele for your satisfaction?

Nah old blokes! Drew Morphett, Rob Walls and another old campaigner Ian Robertson. It is actually pretty good much better than derrwayne
Ive enjoyed it. 1000x better than boy it boy wowee that gets dished up on the weekly.

Is there anyone at the club you won't have a casual swipe at for any reason? Koch lives in Sydney. And since when does it matter whether he's at games and they show him on the tele for your satisfaction?
Just saying haven't seen him on camera since we were last relevant whether that's because he's not there or they arnt showing him whoknows. Ed cops a lot of s**t but atleast he's pretty passionate

Someone should tell whoever who wrote that BOOMER 427 banner that there were NOT three clubs born after 1996 when Harvey played his first game. There were two, Gold Coast and GWS. The PAFC was founded in 1870 and had been breathing for 126 ******* years in 1996.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone should tell whoever who wrote that BOOMER 427 banner that there were NOT three clubs born after 1996 when Harvey played his first game. There were two, Gold Coast and GWS. The PAFC was founded in 1870 and had been breathing for 126 ******* years in 1996.
They must mean the Brisbane Lions or the Western Bulldogs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They must mean the Brisbane Lions or the Western Bulldogs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

******* Victorians have no idea. We wear 1870 on our guernsey and still the message does not sink in. I would post on the BOOMER thread but I do not want to get banned.

Half time on FOXTEL and they highlight the Retro Round by showing flashbacks to the VFL days. Arrogant pricks do not even realise that footy was played outside of Victoria pre 1987.

427 on the guernsey was a bit much right?
I thought so. I mean it's a massive milestone, but it's a team game.
That's the second time in as many years that Harvey has had a TEAM guernsey that's all about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back