Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way McGuire is blatantly pushing the credentials of his mate Ross Lyon every time he gets on air suggests that he reckons Lyon is front runner for the Dons.

Lyon and Stringer at the same club would spell doom for female employees.

McKay just absolutely molested in a marking contest, no call. This is fixed.
I mean, after years and years of everything going in Carlton's favour, like games vs us and unearned Friday nights, I'm ok with a fix against them.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Our percentage is 6 points higher than Collingwood's. They're playing a qualifying final next week. Lol.

We're going to finish the season as the 5th best defensive team and the 10th best offensive team and finish 11th.

How do you even do that lol.

Yup, the strange ingrained attitude that behinds don’t really count prevented it.
The aversion of AFL teams to just have a boot toward goal when chances of getting at least point are pretty good is so strange.

Often a point, and or a draw, is better than nothing.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Nicked this from another board. Carlton's last 2 weeks are second only to Rudi's press conference at the total landscaping and gardening centre as the funniest thing to have ever happened.

Attachments

• 289601C9-14FE-4B82-8D30-ED0952E5268E.jpeg
    289601C9-14FE-4B82-8D30-ED0952E5268E.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 83

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two weeks in a row for the Blues.Vossy will test the character of his players over the Summer.They will come out breathing venom in 2023 or take a step backwards after thoes two heartbreaking losses.

Nailed it. The Hinkley virus lives on. A virus that thrives on ignorance and arrogance and knows no bounds.

It's all pervading and as toxic as it is contagious.
At this rate all clubs will have a Hinkley dud at their club. Hope Nicks stays at the franchise for a few more years!

Geelongs last loss was by 10 points in round 10 v Stkilda.
They are on a run of 12 wins in a row.
Will need to complete a run of 15 in a row to win the flag.Unless the Pies knock them off in week one of the finals.Thats a possibility with the way the Pies are playing,no barrier has stopped them so far.
In Geelongs run of 12 wins only two close results v Port and Richmond..The rest where easy wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back